The problem of the demo project of K32W148 from SDK

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The problem of the demo project of K32W148 from SDK

WinstonWu
Contributor II

My company is running the evaluation board NINA-B501, which uses NXP K32W148 as its core.

While I am running the demo projects (k32w148evk_hci_bb_bm) from SDK_2.12_7_K32W148-EVK,

In Line 215 of PLATFORM_InitMulticore() from fwk_platform.c of the demo project.

It has some problem while initializing the RPMSG adapter module for dual core communication(the very early MCU setting stage). The return is kStatus_HAL_RpmsgTimeout instead of kStatus_HAL_RpmsgSuccess which caused the assert.

demo assert here.png
I dived into it last week, it seems that the MCMGR registered events necessitate IRQs to operate, yet the NVIC peripherals aren't even part of the demo project. I added in NIVC peripheral and add CTRL_RDY to IRQ_CTRL of RF_CMC as well. But still no interrupts.
Could you please shed some light on this matter and how can it be wrong? 

Thanks so much

0 Kudos
3 Replies

WinstonWu
Contributor II

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried to run other bluetooth demo examples as well, they all have the same issue and asserted for the same reason.

0 Kudos

Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Do you have a K32W148-EVK? Is the issue reproducible using the EVK?

If not, you would need to go directly with the Module Maker.

Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos

Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. Do you have a K32W148-EVK? Is the issue reproducible using the EVK?

If not, you would need to go directly with the Module Maker. What are the needed modifications to be able to run a SDK example on that board? Are you able to run any other BLE example?

Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos