表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Flashing KE06Z using CAN protocol

ソリューションへジャンプ
2,136件の閲覧回数
Teja114
Contributor III

Hi there,

Currently we are using KE06Z microcontroller .

we need to flash the chip using CAN protocol , is it possible.

we found some documents regarding CAN bootloader for KE06Z will it works ?

In that documents there is a tool named AN2295 we tried using this tool but we didn't find any software's regarding KE06Z controller.

Kindly help us !!!

Thanks in advance. An2295 toolAn2295 tool

please find the above attachment what we are following ....

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
2,116件の閲覧回数
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The principle is same. Get the CAN data and write to the flash. Some other document for you to refer.

https://community.nxp.com/t5/Kinetis-Microcontrollers/FRDMK64F-SD-Bootloader/ta-p/1099807

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

15 返答(返信)
1,997件の閲覧回数
Teja114
Contributor III

Hi,

I tried these Demo codes but found out that some things are not working.

Bootloader code,

UART-CAN on KE06Z 

1)Like the CAN Interface in Bootloader code is not working?

2) UART To CAN Converter code KE06  and I tried to connect with Teraterm but I am not able to transfer data using XMODEM Transfer?

i followed all the instructions that were given in the document when i pressed the SW2 button it is going to bootloader mode but CAN data was not processing unable to print C on the Tera-term.

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,966件の閲覧回数
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You can create a now topic to ask this question. This document isn't written by me.

2,063件の閲覧回数
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please see the attachment. In directory  'AN5219SW.zip\project\keil\ke06'.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

2,095件の閲覧回数
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The convert board do not need the bootloader. Your target board need it to get the data from the convert board and write the data to the flash.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,093件の閲覧回数
Teja114
Contributor III

Okay thanks..

Is there any chance to develop the CAN bootloader code, UART to CAN conversion code   by NXP team for KE06Z ?

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,086件の閲覧回数
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Unfortunately, you have to develop by yourself.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,070件の閲覧回数
Teja114
Contributor III

It's okay but again i had find one document it is KE06Z can bootloader from nxp there is document but no code provided please find the attached image ke06z.JPG

i don't know what exactly have to trust 

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,084件の閲覧回数
Teja114
Contributor III

Thanks !!!!

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,104件の閲覧回数
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The convert board is not necessary for your bootloader. Because the pc do not have the CAN bus, so we need a board to convert the PC UART data to CAN data. No matter if you use the convert board, the target board must have the bootloader.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,100件の閲覧回数
Teja114
Contributor III

I think this was the document...can_boot.JPG 

There must be a CAN bootloader on the target device am i right ?

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,117件の閲覧回数
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The principle is same. Get the CAN data and write to the flash. Some other document for you to refer.

https://community.nxp.com/t5/Kinetis-Microcontrollers/FRDMK64F-SD-Bootloader/ta-p/1099807

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

2,111件の閲覧回数
Teja114
Contributor III

Hi there,

now porting is difficult for us can we use KEA128 as a converter board and KE06Z as a target board ?

mentioned in the document...KEA_128.JPG

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,113件の閲覧回数
Teja114
Contributor III

Thanks!!!!

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,124件の閲覧回数
Teja114
Contributor III

is it possible to port  kea128 can bootloader to KE06Z controller ?

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,127件の閲覧回数
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Sorry, we do not have the can bootloader code for ke06. You can refer the kea128 can bootloader.

https://community.nxp.com/t5/Kinetis-Design-Studio-Knowledge/KEA128-CAN-Bootloader/ta-p/1101244

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: