Can SPI1 pins 1-4 be used simultaneously with SPI1 pins 91-95 on the K21?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Can SPI1 pins 1-4 be used simultaneously with SPI1 pins 91-95 on the K21?

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,091件の閲覧回数
nicholasmarsaw
Contributor II

I need to test out a board I designed for SPI Functionality...however I need to make a mock board to test the SPI protocol/code before my new board comes in. I need to solder wires on to the MC in order to do this, and with how fine the pins are on the K21, I was wondering if I used pins 1 and 4 for CS1 and SIN, along with pins 92 and 95 for SCK and SOUT, if it would function the same do to it all being under the SPI1 peripheral.

ラベル(1)
1 解決策
995件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Nicholas,

Sorry for misunderstanding.

As you said that you assign the SPI1 as following:

Pin 1    - SPI1_CS1

PIN 4   - SPI1_SIN

PIN 92 - SPI1_SCK

PIN 95 - SPI1_SOUT

Of course, it is okay, no problem. For example, the SPI1_SCK can be assigned to pin 92 or pin 3, but not both.

BR

Xiangjun Rong

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4 返答(返信)
995件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Nicholas,

Gnererally, we do not recommend customer use mutiple pin for the same peripheral function simultaneously

, because it may lead to damage.

Pls refer to the descriptioin in the RM of K21 with 144 LQFP package.

"

10.2.4 Signal multiplexing constraints
1. A given peripheral function must be assigned to a maximum of one package pin. Do
not program the same function to more than one pin.

"

Hope it can help you

BR

Xiangjun Rong

0 件の賞賛
返信
995件の閲覧回数
nicholasmarsaw
Contributor II

Xiangjun thanks for responding. Just to clarify; I am not assigning the same peripheral to more than 1 pin:
Due to SPI1 being accessible from pins 1-7, as well as 91-97 I was planning on accessing different parts at each...

i.e.

Pin 1    - SPI1_CS1

PIN 4   - SPI1_SIN

PIN 92 - SPI1_SCK

PIN 95 - SPI1_SOUT

And as a result of them being on 2 different ports, I would enable to port clocks on each (PTE & PTB), as well as the SPI clock. I am not using 2 pins in operation under the same peripheral function.

So...Is this okay to do then?

0 件の賞賛
返信
996件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Nicholas,

Sorry for misunderstanding.

As you said that you assign the SPI1 as following:

Pin 1    - SPI1_CS1

PIN 4   - SPI1_SIN

PIN 92 - SPI1_SCK

PIN 95 - SPI1_SOUT

Of course, it is okay, no problem. For example, the SPI1_SCK can be assigned to pin 92 or pin 3, but not both.

BR

Xiangjun Rong

995件の閲覧回数
nicholasmarsaw
Contributor II

No problem at all! That's what I assumed, but I wanted to make sure before I take next steps. Thanks Xiangjun!

0 件の賞賛
返信