KDS 2.0 -> KDS 3.0 problems

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KDS 2.0 -> KDS 3.0 problems

davidsherman
Senior Contributor I

I imported a KDS 2.0 project into KDS3, and went through the upgrade assistant, but I get a message saying Processor Expert is not loaded.  Do I need to make a new Processor Expert project and apply all my existing settings?  That would be a little painful.

Labels (1)
5 Replies

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

No, all the settings should be in ProcessorExpert.pe file. You should be able to reload the project with that button:

pastedImage_1.png

Erich

davidsherman
Senior Contributor I

Thank you Erich, before I mess things up, this is the message I get:

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Say 'yes' :-)

0 Kudos

davidsherman
Senior Contributor I

Getting closer, now I see all my tasks and the settings with them.  When I built, I got the note about updating lots of code for MQX.  Now it's complaining about mke06z4.h on this line, saying INT_ADC is undeclared:

#define INT_ADC0                 INT_ADC

Code generation is enabled, but is there something it needs to do to update this header?

0 Kudos

davidsherman
Senior Contributor I

Never mind, I clicked on "project" and "generate Processor Expert code", which seemed to update the header.  Seems that the enum for that interrupt changed names, so it took a minor change to the code to change INT_ADC to INT_ADC0.  Also took some fiddling with the P&E driver, since KDS 3 apparently ran into trouble installing the P&E drivers.  Thanks Erich!

0 Kudos