I am trying to import existing example projects of K02F12810, after build the project elf is not generated. I am getting error: Description         Resource             Path       Location               Type 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to import existing example projects of K02F12810, after build the project elf is not generated. I am getting error: Description         Resource             Path       Location               Type 

Jump to solution
snehalpatil
Contributor II

I am trying to import existing example projects of K02F12810, after build the project elf is not generated. I am getting error:

Description         Resource             Path       Location               Type 

make: *** No rule to make target
`C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/examples/frdmk22f/demo_apps/hello_world/kds/../../../../../lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K22F51212/debug/libksdk_platform.a',
needed by `hello_world_frdmk22f.elf'.
hello_world_frdmk22f                

C/C++ Problem

make: Target `all' not remade
because of
errors.             
hello_world_frdmk22f                

Please guide me through this. I tried to see makefile, but makefile is auto generated and I cannot edit it.

Labels (1)
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

to work with demo hello_world_frdmk22f, we need rebuild below lib project first.

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\kds\K22F51212

or

you can port project set

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\examples\twrk22f120m\demo_apps\hello_world\kds\hello_world_twrk22f120m.wsd

to kds directly. see attached video.

can this help you work out the problem?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
17 Replies
snehalpatil
Contributor II

hey thanks Jennie Zhang

I was able to build existing project successfully :smileyhappy:

Now actually my part number is MK02FN128VFM10. I tried to apply same steps as shown in video but there is no .wsd file, there is .svd file in folder path C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0_\platform\devices\MK02F12810. folder structure is also different.

Can you suggest me how I can do example project for MK02F12810. Are example project of FRDMK22F applicable for MK02F12810.If yes how to add library for MK02F12810?

How can I do Save As of existing project.

Snehal.

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Snehal,

I answered with frdmk22f  because I saw your error message include frdmk22f.
if you use MK02FN128VFM10, becuase we don'tt have demo board for MK02FN128VFM10, there is not a set of examples for it.

users can create their own KSDK demo code with referring C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\examples\twrk22f120m\demo_apps

sure when work with MK02FN128VFM10, the platform library is needed to be built.

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\kds\K02F12810

here are batch of documents of how to start a KSDK project.

How to start with KSDK

.svd is not project set file, please don't use as video did.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
snehalpatil
Contributor II

Hi,

As per details given in webpage http://www.nxp.com/products/software-and-tools/hardware-development-tools/freedom-development-boards...

This board supports MK02FN128VFM10.

Can you please provide details how it supports MK02FN128VFM10?

Are there same number of peripherals, their configuration methods etc all is same?

Regards,

Snehal.

0 Kudos
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Snehal Patil:

This application note should be helpful for you:

AN5040: Using the FRDM-K22F to Evaluate K02 and K22FN Devices

Just disregard the chapter 3 about KSDK, it is outdated (about KSDK v1.0.0).

I guess some of the example projects for the FRDM-K22F might work for the K02 by changing the linker file and the target MCU from the debugger settings, but the clean and recommended approach is to start with your own custom project and copy the code from the examples if required.

To create a new project you can use KSDK Project Generator: New Kinetis SDK Project Generator is available!

Regards!

Jorge Gonzalez

snehalpatil
Contributor II

Hi,

Can anyone please support me on below mail chain doubts.

I am actually trying to prepare 2 projects :

1. FRDM-K22F board project which I am able to create and compile successfully. I want to use this project to check MK02FN128VFM10 (32 pin IC) functionality.

2. Project with part number MK02FN128VFM10. As this part number is my project requirement and I am getting below errors mentioned in mail chain.

As per application note for comparing K02 and K22f I understood pin differences , module differences and there is difference in clock frequency. So if I create project for FRDM-K22F board, startup file for K22F processor gets included.

So how should I include startup file for K02F family part number MK02FN128VFM10 ?

OR

Do I have to change values of macros in board.h of FRDM-K22F as per Table 1 of application note?

Table 1 of application note mentions “Serial Programming Interface No” for MK02FN128VFM10 . what does this mean?

Kindly request to clear my confusion and doubts so I can move ahead with my work and be ready with project for coding and testing.

Regards,

Snehal.

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Snehal Patil,

I created a new project with KSDK project generator for MK02FN128. port the .wsd to KDS, I have errors:

pastedImage_0.png

then I found there is problem in ksdk_platform_lib_K02F12810 properties setting: the default target processor is cortex-m0plus!

pastedImage_1.png

because K02 is cortex m4 core, so I modify ksdk_platform_lib_K02F12810 target setting as:

pastedImage_2.png

rebuild the library project. the rebuild user project. the error was gone on my side.

you can download this K02F128 project to FRDM-K22F board without problem. so I suggest you use K02F128 project+FRDM-K22F board to start your project.

is this helpful to you?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

snehalpatil
Contributor II

Hey Jennie ,

Now I am facing with different problem…

I am not able to add folder and application source/header file in project. The “sources” folder in which I am trying to add files is virtual folder, similarly startup and utilities folder is also virtual.

I tried to create independent folder in project , folder gets created, this new folder is not of virtual type. but still I am not able to add any source file/header file.

I have created project using tool selecting device MK02FN128VFM10 and settings given by you.Project is successfully created and compiled also, but sources, startup and utilities folder is virtual.

Snehal.

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Snehal.

for example, if user project .project file  is under

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\user_projects\myProject\kds

only folder under this path shows not-virtual in IDE.

for your requirement, I think you have to manually create your folders under this path then copy the related files in the related folders.

don't forget change path setting in project properties for all the modified folders in your new project.

BTW, I will be on vacation soon, if you have new questions, i suggest you create a new thread, thus other people can be more easier to see and check the new ones and help you.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos
snehalpatil
Contributor II

Hi Jennie,

I kindly request you to plz send .bsp for MK02FN128VFM10. The board.c is not at all compaliable . Enum,structure members are all different.

Request to help on this…

The default clock structure initialization all compiling errors are found here only. How would I decide this for my required part number clock…

Regards,

Snehal.

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I am out office now and will be out of city tomorrow.  if nobody check this issue under this thread, please summit a new question.

Thanks!

Jennie

0 Kudos
snehalpatil
Contributor II

Thanks understood..

Sure I will prepare new thread for discussion..

I have added files board.c, board.h , pin-mux.c pin_mux.h gpio_pins.c and gpio_pins.h in project. I am trying to compile but I am getting errors.

I observed that as this files are for K22F processor there are some HAS_Features which are not defined for K02F family as per Mk0f12810_extensions.h file. So I was able to remove those but some error like:

15:03:13 **** Incremental Build of configuration debug for project FRDM_K02F_Prj_MK02FN128VFM10 ****

make -k all

'Building file: ../User/board/board.c'

'Invoking: Cross ARM C Compiler'

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -Os -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DCPU_MK02FN128VFM10 -I../../platform/osa/inc -I../../platform/utilities/inc -I../../platform/CMSIS/Include -I../../platform/devices -I../../platform/devices/MK02F12810/include -I../../platform/devices/MK02F12810/startup -I../../platform/hal/inc -I../../platform/drivers/inc -I../../platform/system/inc -I../../ -I../../platform/drivers/src/adc16 -I../../platform/drivers/src/cmp -I../../platform/drivers/src/crc -I../User/board -I../../platform/drivers/src/dac -I../../platform/drivers/src/dspi -I../../platform/drivers/src/edma -I../../platform/drivers/src/ewm -I../../platform/drivers/src/ftm -I../../platform/drivers/src/gpio -I../../platform/drivers/src/i2c -I../../platform/drivers/src/lptmr -I../../platform/drivers/src/pdb -I../../platform/drivers/src/pit -I../../platform/drivers/src/uart -I../../platform/drivers/src/vref -I../../platform/drivers/src/wdog -std=gnu99 -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"User/board/board.d" -MT"User/board/board.o" -c -o "User/board/board.o" "../User/board/board.c"

../User/board/board.c:53:9: error: unknown field 'pll0EnableInFllMode' specified in initializer

.pll0EnableInFllMode = false, // PLL0 disable

^

../User/board/board.c:53:9: warning: excess elements in struct initializer

../User/board/board.c:53:9: warning: (near initialization for 'g_defaultClockConfigVlpr.mcgConfig')

../User/board/board.c:54:9: error: unknown field 'pll0EnableInStop' specified in initializer

.pll0EnableInStop = false, // PLL0 disalbe in STOP mode

^

../User/board/board.c:54:9: warning: excess elements in struct initializer

../User/board/board.c:54:9: warning: (near initialization for 'g_defaultClockConfigVlpr.mcgConfig')

../User/board/board.c:55:9: error: unknown field 'prdiv0' specified in initializer

.prdiv0 = 0U,

^

../User/board/board.c:55:9: warning: excess elements in struct initializer

../User/board/board.c:55:9: warning: (near initialization for 'g_defaultClockConfigVlpr.mcgConfig')

../User/board/board.c:56:9: error: unknown field 'vdiv0' specified in initializer

.vdiv0 = 0U,

^

../User/board/board.c:56:9: warning: excess elements in struct initializer

../User/board/board.c:56:9: warning: (near initialization for 'g_defaultClockConfigVlpr.mcgConfig')

../User/board/board.c:62:22: error: 'kClockEr32kSrcRtc' undeclared here (not in a function)

.er32kSrc = kClockEr32kSrcRtc, // ERCLK32K selection, use RTC.

^

../User/board/board.c:93:3: error: unknown field 'pll0EnableInFllMode' specified in initializer

^

../User/board/board.c:93:3: warning: excess elements in struct initializer

../User/board/board.c:93:3: warning: (near initialization for 'g_defaultClockConfigRun.mcgConfig')

../User/board/board.c:94:9: error: unknown field 'pll0EnableInStop' specified in initializer

^

../User/board/board.c:94:9: warning: excess elements in struct initializer

../User/board/board.c:94:9: warning: (near initialization for 'g_defaultClockConfigRun.mcgConfig')

../User/board/board.c:95:9: error: unknown field 'prdiv0' specified in initializer

.prdiv0 = 0x3U,

^

../User/board/board.c:95:9: warning: excess elements in struct initializer

../User/board/board.c:95:9: warning: (near initialization for 'g_defaultClockConfigRun.mcgConfig')

../User/board/board.c:96:9: error: unknown field 'vdiv0' specified in initializer

.vdiv0 = 0x10U,

^

../User/board/board.c:96:9: warning: excess elements in struct initializer

../User/board/board.c:96:9: warning: (near initialization for 'g_defaultClockConfigRun.mcgConfig')

../User/board/board.c:101:22: error: 'kClockPllFllSelPll' undeclared here (not in a function)

.pllFllSel = kClockPllFllSelPll, // PLLFLLSEL select PLL.

^

../User/board/board.c:133:3: error: unknown field 'pll0EnableInFllMode' specified in initializer

^

../User/board/board.c:133:3: warning: excess elements in struct initializer

../User/board/board.c:133:3: warning: (near initialization for 'g_defaultClockConfigHsrun.mcgConfig')

../User/board/board.c:134:9: error: unknown field 'pll0EnableInStop' specified in initializer

^

../User/board/board.c:134:9: warning: excess elements in struct initializer

../User/board/board.c:134:9: warning: (near initialization for 'g_defaultClockConfigHsrun.mcgConfig')

../User/board/board.c:135:9: error: unknown field 'prdiv0' specified in initializer

.prdiv0 = 0x1U,

^

../User/board/board.c:135:9: warning: excess elements in struct initializer

../User/board/board.c:135:9: warning: (near initialization for 'g_defaultClockConfigHsrun.mcgConfig')

../User/board/board.c:136:9: error: unknown field 'vdiv0' specified in initializer

.vdiv0 = 0x6U,

^

../User/board/board.c:136:9: warning: excess elements in struct initializer

../User/board/board.c:136:9: warning: (near initialization for 'g_defaultClockConfigHsrun.mcgConfig')

../User/board/board.c: In function 'BOARD_InitRtcOsc':

../User/board/board.c:188:5: warning: implicit declaration of function 'CLOCK_SYS_RtcOscInit'

CLOCK_SYS_RtcOscInit(0U, &rtcOscConfig);

^

../User/board/board.c: In function 'CLOCK_SetBootConfig':

../User/board/board.c:200:5: warning: implicit declaration of function 'CLOCK_SYS_BootToPee'

CLOCK_SYS_BootToPee(&config->mcgConfig);

^

make: *** Error 1

make: Target `all' not remade because of errors.

15:03:14 Build Finished (took 690ms)

This errors point to some very different files. Like Ksdk_platformlib_MK02FM128VFN10/platform/sim/hal/fsl_sim_hal_MK02F128V10..h , this file is not included in path settings but actually I am not able to find this file as such folder I don’t find.

Doubts:

1. Am I right that I have include board.c, board.h , pin-mux.c pin_mux.h gpio_pins.c and gpio_pins.h in project.

2. If no then how should I initialize clock for MK02FM128VFN10 in FRDM-K22F board.

Snehal.

0 Kudos
snehalpatil
Contributor II

Hey thanks..

I was able to do it on my side also ☺

Thanks…

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You are welcome !

0 Kudos
snehalpatil
Contributor II

Hi,

I created project using project tool and imported project in workspace. After doing this I got 2 folder

1. Platform_lib for K02F128

2. Project folder

I build first library folder I got below data:

11:14:21 **** Incremental Build of configuration debug for project ksdk_platform_lib_K02F12810 ****

make -k all

make: Nothing to be done for `all'.

11:14:22 Build Finished (took 1s.450ms)

Then I tried building project folder I got lot many errors:

11:17:15 **** Incremental Build of configuration debug for project sw_gear_MK02FN128VFM10 ****

make -k all

'Building file: C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/utilities/src/fsl_debug_console.c'

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -Os -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DCPU_MK02FN128VFM10 -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/osa/inc -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/utilities/inc -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/CMSIS/Include -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/devices -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/devices/MK02F12810/include -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/devices/MK02F12810/startup -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/hal/inc -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/inc -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/system/inc -I../../ -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/adc16 -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/cmp -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/crc -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/dac -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/dspi -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/edma -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/ewm -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/ftm -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/gpio -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/i2c -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/lptmr -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/pdb -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/pit -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/uart -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/vref -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/wdog -std=gnu99 -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"utilities/fsl_debug_console.d" -MT"utilities/fsl_debug_console.o" -c -o "utilities/fsl_debug_console.o" "C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/utilities/src/fsl_debug_console.c"

'Finished building: C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/utilities/src/fsl_debug_console.c'

' '

'Building file: C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/utilities/src/print_scan.c'

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -Os -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DCPU_MK02FN128VFM10 -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/osa/inc -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/utilities/inc -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/CMSIS/Include -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/devices -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/devices/MK02F12810/include -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/devices/MK02F12810/startup -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/hal/inc -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/inc -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/system/inc -I../../ -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/adc16 -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/cmp -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/crc -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/dac -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/dspi -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/edma -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/ewm -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/ftm -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/gpio -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/i2c -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/lptmr -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/pdb -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/pit -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/uart -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/vref -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/wdog -std=gnu99 -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"utilities/print_scan.d" -MT"utilities/print_scan.o" -c -o "utilities/print_scan.o" "C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/utilities/src/print_scan.c"

'Finished building: C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/utilities/src/print_scan.c'

' '

'Building file: C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/devices/startup.c'

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -Os -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DCPU_MK02FN128VFM10 -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/osa/inc -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/utilities/inc -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/CMSIS/Include -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/devices -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/devices/MK02F12810/include -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/devices/MK02F12810/startup -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/hal/inc -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/inc -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/system/inc -I../../ -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/adc16 -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/cmp -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/crc -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/dac -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/dspi -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/edma -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/ewm -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/ftm -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/gpio -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/i2c -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/lptmr -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/pdb -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/pit -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/uart -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/vref -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/wdog -std=gnu99 -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"startup/startup.d" -MT"startup/startup.o" -c -o "startup/startup.o" "C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/devices/startup.c"

'Finished building: C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/devices/startup.c'

' '

'Building file: C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/devices/MK02F12810/startup/system_MK02F12810.c'

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -Os -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DCPU_MK02FN128VFM10 -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/osa/inc -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/utilities/inc -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/CMSIS/Include -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/devices -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/devices/MK02F12810/include -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/devices/MK02F12810/startup -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/hal/inc -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/inc -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/system/inc -I../../ -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/adc16 -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/cmp -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/crc -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/dac -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/dspi -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/edma -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/ewm -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/ftm -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/gpio -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/i2c -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/lptmr -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/pdb -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/pit -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/uart -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/vref -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/wdog -std=gnu99 -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"startup/system_MK02F12810.d" -MT"startup/system_MK02F12810.o" -c -o "startup/system_MK02F12810.o" "C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/devices/MK02F12810/startup/system_MK02F12810.c"

'Finished building: C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/devices/MK02F12810/startup/system_MK02F12810.c'

' '

'Building file: C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/user_projects/sw_gear/main.c'

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -Os -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -DDEBUG -DCPU_MK02FN128VFM10 -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/osa/inc -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/utilities/inc -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/CMSIS/Include -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/devices -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/devices/MK02F12810/include -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/devices/MK02F12810/startup -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/hal/inc -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/inc -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/system/inc -I../../ -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/adc16 -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/cmp -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/crc -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/dac -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/dspi -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/edma -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/ewm -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/ftm -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/gpio -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/i2c -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/lptmr -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/pdb -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/pit -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/uart -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/vref -IC:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/drivers/src/wdog -std=gnu99 -fno-common -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -mapcs -MMD -MP -MF"sources/main.d" -MT"sources/main.o" -c -o "sources/main.o" "C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/user_projects/sw_gear/main.c"

'Finished building: C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/user_projects/sw_gear/main.c'

' '

'Building target: sw_gear_MK02FN128VFM10.elf'

'Invoking: Cross ARM C Linker'

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -Os -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -g -T C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/platform/devices/MK02F12810/linker/gcc/MK02FN128xxx10_flash.ld -Xlinker --gc-sections -Wl,-Map,"sw_gear_MK02FN128VFM10.map" -Xlinker -z -Xlinker muldefs --specs=nano.specs -Wall -fno-common -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -Os -mapcs -Xlinker -static -o "sw_gear_MK02FN128VFM10.elf" -Xlinker --start-group ./utilities/fsl_debug_console.o ./utilities/print_scan.o ./startup/startup.o ./startup/startup_MK02F12810.o ./startup/system_MK02F12810.o ./sources/main.o C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K02F12810/debug/libksdk_platform.a -lm -lg -lgcc -lnosys -Xlinker --end-group

c:/freescale/kds_3.0.0/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: error: sw_gear_MK02FN128VFM10.elf uses VFP register arguments, C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K02F12810/debug/libksdk_platform.a(fsl_uart_hal.o) does not

c:/freescale/kds_3.0.0/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: failed to merge target specific data of file C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K02F12810/debug/libksdk_platform.a(fsl_uart_hal.o)

c:/freescale/kds_3.0.0/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: error: sw_gear_MK02FN128VFM10.elf uses VFP register arguments, C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K02F12810/debug/libksdk_platform.a(fsl_clock_MK02F12810.o) does not

c:/freescale/kds_3.0.0/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: failed to merge target specific data of file C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K02F12810/debug/libksdk_platform.a(fsl_clock_MK02F12810.o)

c:/freescale/kds_3.0.0/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: error: sw_gear_MK02FN128VFM10.elf uses VFP register arguments, C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K02F12810/debug/libksdk_platform.a(fsl_clock_manager.o) does not

c:/freescale/kds_3.0.0/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: failed to merge target specific data of file C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K02F12810/debug/libksdk_platform.a(fsl_clock_manager.o)

c:/freescale/kds_3.0.0/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: error: sw_gear_MK02FN128VFM10.elf uses VFP register arguments, C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K02F12810/debug/libksdk_platform.a(fsl_clock_manager_common.o) does not

c:/freescale/kds_3.0.0/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: failed to merge target specific data of file C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K02F12810/debug/libksdk_platform.a(fsl_clock_manager_common.o)

c:/freescale/kds_3.0.0/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: error: sw_gear_MK02FN128VFM10.elf uses VFP register arguments, C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K02F12810/debug/libksdk_platform.a(fsl_os_abstraction_bm.o) does not

c:/freescale/kds_3.0.0/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: failed to merge target specific data of file C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K02F12810/debug/libksdk_platform.a(fsl_os_abstraction_bm.o)

c:/freescale/kds_3.0.0/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: error: sw_gear_MK02FN128VFM10.elf uses VFP register arguments, C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K02F12810/debug/libksdk_platform.a(fsl_sim_hal_MK02F12810.o) does not

c:/freescale/kds_3.0.0/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: failed to merge target specific data of file C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K02F12810/debug/libksdk_platform.a(fsl_sim_hal_MK02F12810.o)

c:/freescale/kds_3.0.0/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: error: sw_gear_MK02FN128VFM10.elf uses VFP register arguments, C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K02F12810/debug/libksdk_platform.a(fsl_osc_hal.o) does not

c:/freescale/kds_3.0.0/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: failed to merge target specific data of file C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K02F12810/debug/libksdk_platform.a(fsl_osc_hal.o)

c:/freescale/kds_3.0.0/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: error: sw_gear_MK02FN128VFM10.elf uses VFP register arguments, C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K02F12810/debug/libksdk_platform.a(fsl_mcg_hal.o) does not

c:/freescale/kds_3.0.0/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: failed to merge target specific data of file C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K02F12810/debug/libksdk_platform.a(fsl_mcg_hal.o)

c:/freescale/kds_3.0.0/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: error: sw_gear_MK02FN128VFM10.elf uses VFP register arguments, C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K02F12810/debug/libksdk_platform.a(fsl_mcg_hal_modes.o) does not

c:/freescale/kds_3.0.0/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: failed to merge target specific data of file C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K02F12810/debug/libksdk_platform.a(fsl_mcg_hal_modes.o)

c:/freescale/kds_3.0.0/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: error: sw_gear_MK02FN128VFM10.elf uses VFP register arguments, C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K02F12810/debug/libksdk_platform.a(fsl_lptmr_hal.o) does not

c:/freescale/kds_3.0.0/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: failed to merge target specific data of file C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K02F12810/debug/libksdk_platform.a(fsl_lptmr_hal.o)

c:/freescale/kds_3.0.0/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: error: sw_gear_MK02FN128VFM10.elf uses VFP register arguments, C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K02F12810/debug/libksdk_platform.a(fsl_interrupt_manager.o) does not

c:/freescale/kds_3.0.0/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: failed to merge target specific data of file C:/Freescale/KSDK_1.3.0_/lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K02F12810/debug/libksdk_platform.a(fsl_interrupt_manager.o)

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

make: *** Error 1

make: Target `all' not remade because of errors.

11:17:18 Build Finished (took 3s.100ms)

I have not written any code in main.c. There was some basic code of delay already when project was generated so I just tried building it.

Am I missing some setting/ or have to make any changes ?

I had selected Advanced generator option and given below settings:

I was able to select device MK02FN128VFM10, now I am not getting any option in device? I have created project by selecting my required part number. Now why I am not able to see any device?

I have doubt: Do I need to select option : Board support Include BSP files.

Regards,

Snehal.

0 Kudos
snehalpatil
Contributor II

Hi,

Thanks for your support..

Actually part number MK02FN128VFM10 we are using . This is 32 pin IC. Application note gives info about K02F i.e. MK02FN128VLH10 but its 64 pin IC. ☹ How would I verify MK02FN128VFM10 on FRDM-K22F?

I have downloaded KSDK Project Generator and will explore it. If any doubts I will come back to you.

Regards,

Snehal

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Snehal,

I am now out of office, if nobody check this question, I will answer you tomorrow.

Best Regards,

Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

to work with demo hello_world_frdmk22f, we need rebuild below lib project first.

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\kds\K22F51212

or

you can port project set

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\examples\twrk22f120m\demo_apps\hello_world\kds\hello_world_twrk22f120m.wsd

to kds directly. see attached video.

can this help you work out the problem?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos