How to change the linker file settings for loading the application file into the board ?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

How to change the linker file settings for loading the application file into the board ?

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,357件の閲覧回数
ganeshramachand
Contributor IV

I am working on MKE02Z64VLD2 controller in KDS 2.0.

150160_150160.jpgLast Nxp Doubt.jpg

The above screenshot is my linker file.

150167_150167.jpgLast Nxp Doubt1.jpg

When I load the application S19 file it throws this warning message.

What are the suitable values that should be written in

1. m_interrupts ?
  2. m_text ?
  3. m_cfmprotrom ?

I have attached the application code also.

Original Attachment has been moved to: Application-code.zip

ラベル(1)
1 解決策
907件の閲覧回数
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ganesh,

Do you use the UART bootloader  and want to relocate the application address?

If yes, modify the link file ProcessorExpert.ld,  the m_interrupts Origin = 0x1000,

m_data = 0x1000, length = 0xfbf0-0x1000;

m_cfmprotrom don't need to modify.

About the detail relocate address, you can check your bootloader code,

#define RELOCATION_VERTOR_ADDR 0x1000

Besides, your KDS version is to low, you can go to : www.nxp.com/kds download KDS3.2.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please contact me!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3 返答(返信)
908件の閲覧回数
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ganesh,

Do you use the UART bootloader  and want to relocate the application address?

If yes, modify the link file ProcessorExpert.ld,  the m_interrupts Origin = 0x1000,

m_data = 0x1000, length = 0xfbf0-0x1000;

m_cfmprotrom don't need to modify.

About the detail relocate address, you can check your bootloader code,

#define RELOCATION_VERTOR_ADDR 0x1000

Besides, your KDS version is to low, you can go to : www.nxp.com/kds download KDS3.2.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please contact me!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

907件の閲覧回数
ganeshramachand
Contributor IV

Thanks alot. I fixed that problem. Now I dont know how to load my own application file into the boot loader. Can u kindly check out this thread and reply. How to run the application file in the Freescale Universal boot loader ?

0 件の賞賛
907件の閲覧回数
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ganesh,

We will help you to answer that question in your new post!

Have a great day,
Jingjing