次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

some items of DDR configuration?

1,511件の閲覧回数
ybhao
Contributor I

1.png

1. my board SMT Memory Cell  directly, and  no spd eeprom , so i should select the discrete dram?

2. what's the difference between “DDR :200MHZ "  and " DDR date rate 400MT/s ",  the DDRCLK is set to  400MHZ by starpping pin, the uboot message is right?

i think it should be print “DDR : 400MHZ” and " DDR date rate 800MT/s ",so this is uboot bug?

3. i don't see the " DDR date rate 400MT/s " in QCVS ddr configuration tabs, why?

4. clk to DQS skews, ----- is the Length difference ? 

abs(DQS0 of length - (CLK_cpu to CLK_ic1 of length))

abs(DQS1 of length - (CLK_cpu to CLK_ic1 of length))

abs(DQS2 of length - (CLK_cpu to CLK_ic2 of length))

abs(DQS3 of length - (CLK_cpu to CLK_ic2 of length))

abs(DQS4 of length - (CLK_cpu to CLK_ic3 of length))

abs(DQS5 of length - (CLK_cpu to CLK_ic3 of length))

abs(DQS6 of length - (CLK_cpu to CLK_ic4 of length))

abs(DQS7 of length - (CLK_cpu to CLK_ic4 of length))

thank you very much !

0 件の賞賛
7 返答(返信)

1,495件の閲覧回数
ybhao
Contributor I

1.png

1. does i can use the timing of above as default init value  before learning ?  if not ,  which critical param should i set , have some document?

2.png

2. which script sould i run?

3.png

now i can find cwtaps at ccs, and can connect chip at debug mode.  but  at QCVS mode ,i can't connect , thank you

0 件の賞賛

1,459件の閲覧回数
ybhao
Contributor I

thank you very much!

1.png

1.  does the timing of above can be use default value before learning cycle ?  if not, which  Critical parameter  should i set,have some document  to reference?

2.png

2.  all the script of the above should be run?

3.png

i can find my cwtaps at ccs, but i can‘t connect chip at QCVS ,  help me,  and i   can connect chip at debug mode now。

thanks

0 件の賞賛

1,504件の閲覧回数
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

1. You could select discrete dram.

2. u-boot is correct, DDR clock frequency is 66.66/2*6=200MHz, data rate is 400MT/s.

3. Please create a QCVS DDR project, then double click "DDR_mc1:DDR" component to show Properties panel, you could configure "DDR Bus Clock" as 200MHz in the Properties panel.

4. The Length is different.

1,464件の閲覧回数
ybhao
Contributor I

4.png

why uboot print ddr clk  should div 2?   

0 件の賞賛

1,466件の閲覧回数
ybhao
Contributor I

can you tell me ,  66.66/2*6=200MHz,    div 2 , where i can see the div 2 ?  thank you very much

0 件の賞賛

1,456件の閲覧回数
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please refer to the section "System clock and DDR controller clock" in P2020 Reference Manual.

If further discussion is needed, please create new a thread in https://community.nxp.com/t5/QorIQ/bd-p/qoriq-grl, the hardware team will help to explain more.

0 件の賞賛

1,493件の閲覧回数
ybhao
Contributor I
0 件の賞賛