Can not connect the P1010 in QCVS tools: Target is not ready: 2147500037 (SAP: corrupt read)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not connect the P1010 in QCVS tools: Target is not ready: 2147500037 (SAP: corrupt read)

cambest
Contributor I

I can run flash programmer and burn the flash through CodeWarrior USB TAP to my P1010 board. But when I try to improve the P1010 DDR configurations to get a more stable settings in QCVS(version 4.5),  I got failed to connect to target device, the error string is "Target is not ready: 2147500037 (SAP: corrupt read)". Can anyone help me please?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Cambest Lewis,

Please open the CCS(CodeWarrior Connection Server) console at the right bottom of the task bar, type "log v" command, then connect to target board again, the detailed low level communication information will be captured, please send the CCS log to me to do more investigation.

In addition, if there is DDR SPD on your custom board, please use reading from SPD method to create a QCVS DDR project.

If there is no SPD on your target board, please create a QCVS DDR project with the default configuration and configure the DDR related properties in the DDR QCVS project according to the DDR datasheet, then generate the initial DDR controller configuration and connect to the target board to do optimization and validation.

For details, please refer to DDRv user manual https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/QCVS_DDR_User_Guide.pdf?fsrch=1&sr=10&pageNum=1.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

cambest
Contributor I

Hi Yiping, thanks for your help.

The error informations after i typing 'log v' in ccs console:

(bin) 23 % log v
CCS Windows Release Build 439p0
verbose logging
(bin) 23 %
(bin) 23 %
CCSAPI connection #1 accepted from localhost at Sun May 27 19:37:15 2018
check_min_version(serverh=0,*version)
  api version: 00000004 00000006
available_connections(serverh=0,*count,*cc)
  connections: {0,73,0x00000000}
cc_version(serverh=0,cc_index=0,index=1687458183,*version)
  ERROR(64): CC config string is invalid
CCSAPI connection #1 from localhost closed at Sun May 27 19:37:21 2018

any recommendations?

0 Kudos