5859_5859.jpgcw104_e.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

it would be good if you would describe your problem?

0 Kudos

thoomanwang
Contributor V

In CW10.4 se New a FRDM-kl05z project, add GPIO bean, set the three ports ( see figure above ) , and then build all, in the console window prompt project is not compiled ,why ?

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

It looks like you already have built it (folder FLASH)?

Otherwise, if you changed the component settings, do not forget to generate code, so you have the new source files.

(that small icon in the components view with the red arrow):

pastedImage_0.png

I hope this helps.

0 Kudos

thoomanwang
Contributor V

I viewed FLASH directory, file does not compile successfully , that elf file does not exist. I restarted CW10.4 after successful compilation , but I alone erasable ROM is successful writing tasks in the implementation of the system error , the error is the ROM erase error.

I feel CW10.x IDE exists a lot of problems , I am now very worried about my next development ( Next My company plans to develop Zigbee module , and MC1323x the zigbee codebase only supports CW10.x, I am now on whether to adopt Freescale's programs are increasingly hesitant ) .

I use CW10.4 import FRDM_kl05z Development Kit code , the compiler is always a problem , but not the same problems every time , do not know in the end where there is a problem .

0 Kudos