cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access FRDM-KE06Z PTG5, PTG6, PTG7 pin out signals

Jump to solution
manuelrabia
Contributor II

I'm using FRDM-KE06Z board and CW 10.6.4. I have configured 6 PWM outputs through FTM2 period device which has 6 available channels. Everything is working ok and I have uploaded the program to the board but I need to get access to the PTG5, PTG6 and PTG7 pin out signals and I can't find them. I know this outputs are used by the RGB led but they don't appear at the pinout description. I must get at least PTG6 output signal because the PWM configuration don't allow me to avoid this ouputs.

Thanks in advance !

Kind Regards.

118568_118568.pngpastedImage_1.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Rabia,

You can get access the three pins at the chip package pins:

pastedImage_0.png

so in your board , the three pins at the ke06 chip right ,  the ninth ,the 9,10,11 .(handle the board let the "FRDM-KE06Z"is upside down. )

Hope it helps

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
manuelrabia
Contributor II

Thank you very much Alice, your help has been very important.

Have a nice day !

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Welcome ! :smileyhappy:

Best Regards

Alice

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Rabia,

You can get access the three pins at the chip package pins:

pastedImage_0.png

so in your board , the three pins at the ke06 chip right ,  the ninth ,the 9,10,11 .(handle the board let the "FRDM-KE06Z"is upside down. )

Hope it helps

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

0 Kudos