Hi all, I need to import project of CW 6.3 to CW 10.6.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi all, I need to import project of CW 6.3 to CW 10.6.

harshitbhimani
Contributor I

I am facing problem of toolchain and build tool. Also please give me the way to import and to build the CW Classic v6.3 project in CW  v10.6 ..

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

harshitbhimani
Contributor I

Hi Xin,

Thanks for your reply.

I am using Coldfire Compiler. And for it I have added tghe source paths for all the source folders.

But still I am facing some error like missing / expected ";" or "(" etc.

could you please help me to figure out the issues?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Harshit

CodeWarrior v6.3 for Coldfire is an old version, it could be more easy to move to the v7.2 and be sure the application is running on the last classic version before to move onto Eclipse.

This link should be helpful to you:

https://community.freescale.com/thread/379597

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Harn,

What about your chip ?

Does this thread can help you :

CodeWarrior 6.3 import error .

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

harshitbhimani
Contributor I

Hi Alice. Could you please Help  how to add paths and symbols in C/C++ General in properties of project,

Which files should be added in which tab?

Thanks and regards..

Harshit

0 Kudos

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Harshit

To import a Classic CodeWarrior Project to Eclipse CW, user needs to create a new bareboard project in CW10.6 and then add/copy all your source files to the new project. This is the cleanest way to import a project. Below is an application not for how to do this:

http://cache.freescale.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/app_note/AN4727.pdf

In Eclipse CodeWarrior,  user can also set the search path for head files and libraries. For head files, please set its search path from <Project> Menu->Properties, then go to “C/C++ Build”-> Settings -> HSC08 Compiler-> Input.

include path.png

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

0 Kudos