表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

CW 10.6 Terminal Serial Com Port Conncetion Error

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,081件の閲覧回数
projektecarus
Contributor II

Hi,

I'm trying to use the Terminal via the virtual Serial Com Port for debugging my application on a k60f120m Kinetis Tower. But every time I try to establish a connection to the Port, I'm getting conncetion error

68307_68307.PNGerror.PNG

although there's no other application using the COM Port.

Sometimes the message changes to "there is no COM.. Port"

I managed to establish a conncetion once by chance. But after I closed the conncetion, I couldn't establish it again.

Any suggestions why it isn't working?

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
826件の閲覧回数
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

What is saying the Device Manager for the Com port ?

This is listed under Ports (COM & LPT)

Do you use physical COM or a cable USB->COM

Did you tried to use another port (other USB)?

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)
826件の閲覧回数
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ,

Please check the COM port on the PC Device Manager ,

check whether is COM4 .

And please be sure on your PC , whether it already open one serial terminal , if yes , please first close it .

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
返信
826件の閲覧回数
projektecarus
Contributor II

COM port is corret and there is no other application using it.

0 件の賞賛
返信
827件の閲覧回数
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

What is saying the Device Manager for the Com port ?

This is listed under Ports (COM & LPT)

Do you use physical COM or a cable USB->COM

Did you tried to use another port (other USB)?

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support

0 件の賞賛
返信