次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Two questions about S912XEP100W1MAL

595件の閲覧回数
binhuang
Contributor II

I have tow questions abou S912XEP100W1MAL ,could you help to check

1, There have some contents in the PRM file of XEP100,as follow,I need to use ROM_4000,but failed,error information such as picture 1 in attachment, 

COPY                    /* copy down information: how to initialize variables */

/* in case you want to use ROM_4000 here as well, make sure

that all files (incl. library files) are compiled with the

option: -OnB=b */

INTO  ROM_C000/*, ROM_4000*/;

2.The _Startup address is 16 bits in the map file of XEP100 ,the interrupt vector address is also 16 bits in the S19 file,

But assigning value must be long integers, otherwise there will be a mistake as picture 2 ,picture 3 ,picture 4

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 返信

456件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bin,

This is the description and tips for C3400:

=======================================

C3400: Cannot initialize object (destination too small)

C3400: Cannot initialize object (destination too small)

[ERROR]

Description

An object cannot been initialized, because the destination is too small, e.g. because the pointer is too small to hold the address. The message typically occurs if the programmer tries to initialize a near pointer (e.g. 16bit) with a far pointer (e.g. 24bit).

Example
  #pragma DATA_SEG FAR MyFarSegment
  char Array[10];
  #pragma DATA_SEG DEFAULT
  char *p = Array;
Tips

Increase the type size for the destination (e.g. with using the far keyword if supported)

char *far p = Array;
=========================

Please check it and see if you can take use of it to shoot your trouble.

If you can't, please upload your problematic demo project, I will check it directly from my side.

Thanks,

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛
返信