显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

No ADC16 VRef setting on MC56F84789

跳至解决方案
686 次查看
marco76
Contributor I

We choose the ADC16 A/D converter in the properties of the ADC bean.

After that the setting "Volt. ref. source" disappears.

We use MC56F84789 and CodeWarrior v10.6 Update 2.0.0

Does anyone have the same problem?

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
1 解答
545 次查看
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Marco,

I got feedback from Processor Expert team regarding this behavior.

See below:

+++++++++++++++++++

The MC56F84789 contains two different ADC device.

The ADC12 contains independent selection of voltage reference pins as is implemented in the ADC component.

The ADC16 support just selection of alternate pair of voltage reference pins and it is not encapsulated by the ADC component now.

As a workaround, users can use the PESL macro ADC_SAR_VOLTAGE_REF to select alternate pair of pins (see the help for details).

The macro must be called after ADC component initialization code (e.g. after PE_low_level_init() in the main() function).

+++++++++++++++++++

Have a great day,
Pascal Irrle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
3 回复数
546 次查看
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Marco,

I got feedback from Processor Expert team regarding this behavior.

See below:

+++++++++++++++++++

The MC56F84789 contains two different ADC device.

The ADC12 contains independent selection of voltage reference pins as is implemented in the ADC component.

The ADC16 support just selection of alternate pair of voltage reference pins and it is not encapsulated by the ADC component now.

As a workaround, users can use the PESL macro ADC_SAR_VOLTAGE_REF to select alternate pair of pins (see the help for details).

The macro must be called after ADC component initialization code (e.g. after PE_low_level_init() in the main() function).

+++++++++++++++++++

Have a great day,
Pascal Irrle

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励
545 次查看
marco76
Contributor I

Hi Pascal,

Thanks!

0 项奖励
545 次查看
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Marco,

I've reproduced the behavior on my side too.

I don't find relevant information in the doc excepted:

• Settings supported for Freescale 56800/E 56F801x, 56F802x, 56F803x, 56F81x, 56F82x, 56F82xx and 56F83x and MCF MCF5213_12_11, MCF521xx, MCF5221x, MCF5222x, MCF5223x and MCF5225x derivatives only or only if driver supports software waiting in order to volt. reference establish.
    • Volt. ref. recovery time - This property specifies recovery time of a voltage reference after switching it on.

• Settings supported for Freescale 56800/E 56F801x, 56F802x, 56F803x and 56F82xx and MCF MCF5213_12_11, MCF521xx, MCF5221x, MCF5222x, MCF5223x and MCF5225x derivatives only or only if ADC supports volt. ref. selection
    • Volt. ref. source - Voltage reference sources can be configured as internal or external.

I will check with Processor Expert team to have their feedback.

Have a great day,
Pascal Irrle

0 项奖励