Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interrupt handling problem

Jump to solution
fabriziotronci
Contributor I

Hi everybody,

I'm new in this community so I apologize in advance if I'm wrong to make this request.

I'm using a mwct1003 with CodeWarrior and I've a problem with interrupt handling.

I have created a new MCU project selecting the mwct1003. I've set up my module registers (Timer A2) to generate an interrupt and I've seen that the interrupt vector table is managed in MWCT10xx_vector.asm file; the module interrupt flag is asserted correctly but the service routine is not executed.

May anyone know if there are any special steps to follow to execute the ISR?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please check the bit in Interrupt Priority Register for Timer A2, whether the IRQ is disabled? And please also compare its settings with the bit I0-I1 in SR register.

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please check the bit in Interrupt Priority Register for Timer A2, whether the IRQ is disabled? And please also compare its settings with the bit I0-I1 in SR register.

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos