cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IIC bus in M52233DEMO

Jump to solution
jdog
Contributor I

I'm using the demo board m52233demo and also I use the interniche coldfire lite TCP/IP stack v3.0

I would like to make a I²C bus to control a LCD graph 128x64, de LCD CONTROLLER is a

STE2002 :http://www.dcdi-video.com/stonline/products/literature/ds/9044.pdf

this has to work on a TCP client. The client is no problem this works very good. But I²C is the big problem.

I found a document "implementing an LCD module to the MCF5223x" (document nuber AN3559).

but I can not get this code to work.

Now is my question: Can someone send me a working code for I²C and maybe also a character set for the LCD controlle.

thanks

Message Edited by jdog on 2009-05-07 12:38 PM
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
vier_kuifjes
Senior Contributor I

I can't help you with the I2C stuff, but I do have C code available for a character generator, see attachment.

Bytes in the code are vertically oriented in the characters. Each character consists of 5 bytes. The lowest bit of the first byte is the upper left pixel in the character.

The first character in the character generator corresponds with ASCII code 32 (0x20) .

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
vier_kuifjes
Senior Contributor I

I can't help you with the I2C stuff, but I do have C code available for a character generator, see attachment.

Bytes in the code are vertically oriented in the characters. Each character consists of 5 bytes. The lowest bit of the first byte is the upper left pixel in the character.

The first character in the character generator corresponds with ASCII code 32 (0x20) .

0 Kudos