MCUX and WICED Murata 1DX - Bluetooth Stack?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUX and WICED Murata 1DX - Bluetooth Stack?

Jump to solution
sr_kim
Contributor I

I have long been waiting for the Wiced Bluetooth Stack to be supported on RT1060 + Murata 1DX.

I read this plan for the first time at the following link.

I am wondering if this plan is still in progress and when will it be released?

https://community.nxp.com/thread/501241     
-------------------------
I believe the stack implementation is lwip. No custom firmware is required.  Even manufacturing test firmware is included in the release which allow users to run WLAN RF testing.  Bluetooth is going to be released.  The software has been ported from Cypress' WICED implementation; so it is the Cypress WICED BT stack. 

Bluetooth is not available at this release. We plan add it later this year. Bluetooth SW for 4343W is currently through Cypress only.  And yes, BT is connected through UART.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Seongryong,

There is a evkmimxrt1060_wiced_ble_4343W demo in RT1060 SDK2.7.0. The demo configures the wifi driver to use STA mode and advertises via BLE. Please take a look.

Regards,

Jing

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Seongryong,

There is a evkmimxrt1060_wiced_ble_4343W demo in RT1060 SDK2.7.0. The demo configures the wifi driver to use STA mode and advertises via BLE. Please take a look.

Regards,

Jing

0 Kudos
sr_kim
Contributor I

Dear Jing.

Thank you for quick reply.

I check the BLE demo in SDK 2.7.1. Thank you.

Do you plan to prepare an additional Demo that supports Classic Bluetooth such as HFP Gateway and Device, A2DP?

We want to make a product that uses Classic Bluetooth and BLE, Wifi using RT1060 + Murata 1DX.

ex>

Bluetooth HFP Gateway (Sink) -> Wifi RTP Streaming (Source)

0 Kudos
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I checked new SDK2.8 which is not released yet. But there isn't such demo in it.

Regards,

Jing

0 Kudos