AnsweredAssumed Answered

PN7462-Cannot debug after Release version code flash

Question asked by sanath rai on Feb 10, 2020
Latest reply on Feb 17, 2020 by sanath rai

Hello,

I have been  working on PN7462 NFC controller.i am building my application on Door access code.

Till now i was working in Debug mode in MCUXpresso IDE where initially i used to dump the user_ee.bin file to my PN7462 via MCUxpresso GUI and then i used to debug the code using MCU xpresso IDE and everything was working fine.

ISSUE1:

I changed debug mode to release mode and flashed the code using MCUXpresso IDE and after that when i tried to debug the code i am unable to debug using IDE.its showing below error.

Reconnected to existing link server
Connecting to probe 1 core 0 (using server started externally) gave 'Ee(42). Could not connect to core.'
Connecting to probe 1 core 0 (using server started externally) gave 'Ee(42). Could not connect to core.'
Server OK but no connection to probe 1 core 0 (after 3 attempts) - Ee(42). Could not connect to core.
Failed on connect: Ee(42). Could not connect to core.
No connection to chip's debug port
(100) Target Connection Failed
Unable to perform operation!
Command failed with exit code 1

then we replaced the IC in the board and dumped the user_ee.bin file to my PN7462 via MCUxpresso GUI .

Now the same issue is replicating even here.

I dont understand whats the issue?

ISSUE2:

As i mentioned i have built my code on Door Access user code.

I tried putting the code in Standby mode by enabling the PHFL_ENABLE_STANDBY macro.

after that my High speed UART(HSU) is not responding how can i wake up that any particular setting needed?

Thanks and Regards

Sanath Rai.

Outcomes