AnsweredAssumed Answered

Flash Programmer Only License

Question asked by Patrick Suteja on Mar 24, 2009
Latest reply on Mar 26, 2009 by CrasyCat



I'm looking for a (permanent) License to use USB TAP to do Flash Programming only. I don't need any other functionalities of CodeWarrior. Is there such offer in CodeWarrior Licensing or is there other application that offer Flash Programming only via USB TAP? Can someone direct me for more information?