Internal sram size is 1MB and external 256 Mb SDRAM evk board memory.
Our requirements : 8ADC, Two ethernet, 8 tcp socket, 4TLS/SSL connection, 4 uart, 1 SD/EMMC, 1 CAN, 2 USB, 1 MQTT Client, 1 HTTP Server, LCD, etc...
Previously we used msp432e4 ti controller mqtt example lwip+freertos+mbed TLS consume = 200KB sram.
Now we switched to rt 1064 we need some classification :
1) Our requirement we need to go with internal ram sufficient (or) external sdram means what is the size we need to use ?
2) How many tcp concurrent connection supports ?
3) How many TLS concurrent connection supports ?
4) Free RTOS on top layer can we possible to use POSIX layer ?
5) Can we possible to use two ethernet port parallel ?
NXP team please respond as soon as possible based on that we need take decision on our further development.
Thanks & Regards