Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does a read command read multiple attributes

Jump to solution
yuboli
Contributor II

Hi all,

I want to read several properties of the device's Basic Cluster through the GUI, but I just want to call the read command once. How do I configure the parameters?

GUI Interface

LS%}OGU{DCVEVS94[Z[M{BF.png

Functions called by coordinator read properties

A1VQSWP6OF4WV{DV1BE2[XQ.png

At present, I can only read attributes once at a time.

Document says that functions read multiple attributes at a time.  How to Pass Parameters?

D4EAV%[3~_PD15EPR)H7KD1.png

Here's a log of property values read every time:  Appendix (1)

Philips Gateway can read multiple attributes at a time: Appendix (2)

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Daniel, I hope you're doing well!

If you implement your SendReadAttributesRequest function to send the multiple attributes, in the raw data section of the tool you should see that all the attributes are being sent, it's just that the GUI is designed to only show the information of one of them at a time.

It's possible to read multiple attributes, however, in the current implementation of the GUI, you can only see it the way I mentioned in the last paragraph, if you want to see it differently, you will have to change the source code of the GUI to add the functionality you require; the source code is included in the application note for the Gateway Tool. Still, those changes are not supported.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Best regards,

Sebastian

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Daniel, I hope you're doing well!

If you implement your SendReadAttributesRequest function to send the multiple attributes, in the raw data section of the tool you should see that all the attributes are being sent, it's just that the GUI is designed to only show the information of one of them at a time.

It's possible to read multiple attributes, however, in the current implementation of the GUI, you can only see it the way I mentioned in the last paragraph, if you want to see it differently, you will have to change the source code of the GUI to add the functionality you require; the source code is included in the application note for the Gateway Tool. Still, those changes are not supported.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Best regards,

Sebastian

yuboli
Contributor II

Hi Sebastian Delrio,

Thank you very much, As you said , By modifying the GUI code, I can read multiple attributes.

0 Kudos