CYCLONE PRO 在烧录MC9S08PL16异常

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CYCLONE PRO 在烧录MC9S08PL16异常

qiufanpei
Contributor I

CYCLONE PRO  在烧录MC9S08PL16系列芯片时,因烧录失败,将烧录器由烧录器由1.53-1.6 升级到8.69-1.6后,烧录SAP文件发现,Erase,灯,Verify灯不亮,请帮忙分析原因,谢谢!

0 Kudos
3 Replies

steven_mcgrath
Contributor II

Hello,

It looks like from the video sent that you are receiving error $0000001B. This error means that the SAP image you have created requires a higher firmware version on the Cyclone Pro. To update the Cyclone Pro firmware, download and install the latest Cyclone Legacy Programmer Installation Software.

From PEmicro’s website - navigate to the Support Page and then to Documentation and Downloads.  In the Download Type section click the “Software Update” link.   The software you will want is the “Cyclone Legacy Programmer Installation Software”.   

After installing this software, run any application in PEmicro Cyclone Legacy to connect to the Cyclone Pro and it will update the Cyclone Pro firmware from 8.53-1.6 to 8.82-1.6.  Try your process again and you should no longer see error $0000001B. Hope this helps!

Steve

0 Kudos

vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Can you please confirm that you have a correct connection between the cyclone and your board, I only see 3 wires, is this correct?

the cyclone is supplying the power to your board?

The program on the cyclone is for the PL device?

Please let me know your comments

0 Kudos

nxf45548
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Google Translate 

--------------------------------------

CYCLONE PRO When burning the MC9S08PL16 series chip, due to the failure of burning, the burner was upgraded from 1.53-1.6 to 8.69-1.6 by the burner. The SAP file was burned and found, Erase, lamp, Verify light is not on, please Help analyze the reasons, thank you!

0 Kudos