What is the difference between A0 & B0 Silicon Revisions of IMX8QX Processor ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the difference between A0 & B0 Silicon Revisions of IMX8QX Processor ?

Jump to solution
rvalvekar
Contributor III

Hello Everyone, 

I have been trying to search extensively for the difference between the Silicon Version of IMX8 Processors. I am unable to find a concrete information about this revision change.

Where would be a good place to get this information ? 

Also does the Revision Change affect the bootloader, the scu-firmware and the arm trusted firmware ? Since then the revisions will also affect the flash.bin container.

Thank You for the support and information.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rohan

B0 fixed some errata and implemented various performance and design changes.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rohan

B0 fixed some errata and implemented various performance and design changes.

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

dhty2015
Contributor II

Hello Igor,

Now the provided image can no longer be used directly in A0 version. What configuration should I modify if I compile it myself?

0 Kudos
rvalvekar
Contributor III

Hello Igor,

Thank you for Your assistance and support. 

0 Kudos