Could we test parallel CSI interface on i.MX8X EVK board?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could we test parallel CSI interface on i.MX8X EVK board?

bensonhuang
Contributor III

From the release note (i.MX Linux® Release Notes, Rev. L4.9.88_2.2.0_8qxp-beta2, 07/2018 page 20), we can see i.MX8X (8QuadXPlus) support ov5640 camera sensor in parallel CSI interface.

2018-09-17 14-36-28 的螢幕擷圖.png

But only imx_4.9.88_imx8qxp_beta2 version has parallel CSI interface source code.

If we port the related parallel CSI source code from imx_4.9.88_imx8qxp_beta2 to imx_4.9.51_imx8m_ga, could we test the functionality on i.MX8X EVK board??

Thanks!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Benson,

Unfortunately,  the Linux BSP for the EVK board,  of the i.MX8X it is not release yet, so we are not able to answer your question until we got the final version since it is subject to change, it is still a Beta version that every day has changes. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos