cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use keil to develop QN9020DK?

shaw_gavin
Contributor II

Hi,

I just bought a QN9020 MiniDK board. According to the documentation AN11664, I can download the sample application to the chip by QN902xISPStudio, and it works fine.  And then I try to download the application code to board by J-Link in KEIL IDE.  The IDE's build output tells me that the download was successful, Meanwhile, the development board is not working properly:

>LED1 and LED2 are not bright.

>I tried using RESET button, or button1 or button2, but I didn't get any response.

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Alexis_A
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello  收发、 额打我,

While using Keil uVision, you need to be sure about some things before flashing the MCU:

Click in the following Icon to enter "Options for Tarjet"

pastedImage_2.png

In the Device Tab be sure that this option is selected:

pastedImage_3.png

In the Debug Tab select J-LINK / J-TRACE Cortex as shown in the next image:

pastedImage_5.png

In the Utilities Tab, click in Settings and be sure that in Programming Algorithm is shown the following option:

pastedImage_6.png

you'll need to change the usr_config.h, this file is for change the chip version you have,

pastedImage_8.png

And also depending of the example some libraries will be excluded of the tarjet project, so be sure that in the lib folder the libraries with  qn9020bX_lib_peripherial_v42 are included depending of your chip version. You can check this with right click in the file, select "Options for File qn..." and check the box "Include in Tarjet Build"

pastedImage_7.png

I hope this will help you.

Best Regards,

Alexis Andalon

0 Kudos