We are running this version of the LIN stack on a Kinetis K64 as the master node. The issue is this:
1. Perform a parameter request.
2. MID 0x3C and request info is sent correctly.
3. MID 0x3D is sent by the master, and the slave doesn't respond (we are doing this as a test case).
4. We switch to another master table.
5. As this table runs, we see 0x3C/0x3D messages interspersed with messages from the current table.
Perhaps we are not performing the request properly. The example code in SL_LIN_2.x_STACK_4.5.9 is difficult to follow in terms of performing a 0x3C parameter request. Does anyone have a simple example of performing a parameter request by ID? And, has anyone seen this behavior?