cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting started with LPC 11u35

jakobberglund
Contributor I

Hi,

I am trying to start developing on a LPC 11u35. But I have a hard time with getting started. Right now I just try to get to the point where I can get an LED to activate just to make sure I have something going. I have flashed the device using the CRP Disabled mode because I am working on an existing product where I try to re write the firmware from scratch. But it always connect in CRP disabled mode after I flash my new firmware. 

I am using the LPCXpresso editor not sure if this is the best way. 

Would it help me to get an LPCXpresso board for LPC11U37H|NXP 

Br, Jakob

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jokob Berglund,

1. After you download the led code to the chip, press the reset the button, to check whether the function is working.

If it is not work, use the debugger to debug the code, where the code is stopping.

2.  About the LPC11U37 board, you need to buy it by yourself.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please let me know~!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jakobberglund
Contributor I

Thanks for the reply! 

So my question is will code that I write for the LPC11U37 board work on an LPC11U35?

As long as I take care not to go over the memory limits for the LPC11U35. 

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jokob,

Do you mean, your code is work in LPC11U37, but when you download it to LPC11U35, it is not working?

I suggest, you debug the code, check the details.

About the LPC11U37 and the LPC11U35 difference.

pastedImage_1.png

If you can't debug the LPC11U35, I suggest you create the lpc11u35 code, and download it to LPC11U37 and debug it, if it is working, then download it to your LPC11U35, please also make sure, the chip is the same package.

Have a great day,
kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos