cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual core debugging

nos1989
Contributor II

Hello all,

I just got the Keil MCB4300 board.  I'm new to dual core programming, and ARM in general... I'm trying out the LAN Radio demo that's on the NXP website (Keil MCB4357 Evaluation Board and Internet Radio Solution|NXP ). I was able to successfully load the binaries and run the program, but I haven't yet figured out how to run a dual core application in debug mode while being able to step through the code. I'm using Keil uVision and I want to step through the M4 core code to further understand how the CODEC works so that I can implement audio in functionality (also, if anyone has examples of that please point me to them). Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but when I flash the M0 core code, and then try program and step through the M4 core code, the GUI on the device (which is located on the M0 core) locks up.

I've searched for that online, but didn't find anything that worked for me.  Please excuse me if I may have missed something basic somewhere, I'm just overwhelmed with all the information I'm getting. If someone can point me to how that's done I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi nos1989,

Please take a look to the following document that explains how to setup the examples for debugging:

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-330811 

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,
Carlos Mendoza
Technical Support Engineer

0 Kudos