Programming several microcontrollers within one circuit

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programming several microcontrollers within one circuit

mateuszlewandow
Contributor I

I would like to program several (exactly four) microcontrollers LPC1114 in the same circuit using the SWD interface. I have a circuit in which the lines: 3V3, GND, SWDIO and SWCLK are connected parallel to the microcontroller's pins and I am going to choose one of the line to control the programming process. In this case that line would be disconnected (using a relay) to the all microcontrollers and we want to connect the line just to the one of the microcontrollers, which we want to program at a given time. The other lines are connected parallel to the all microcontrollers all the time. Now there is my question: which line - 3V3, GND, SWDIO or SWCLK - is the best to use to choose the microcontoller which is going to be programmed?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

If you are going to disconnect all the SWDIO lines, then it is correct.  It works for all the Microcontrollers with the same SWD interface.

Have a great day,
Soledad

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos