LPC17xx CMSIS Pack in IAR v8.11 not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC17xx CMSIS Pack in IAR v8.11 not working

johng
Contributor I

I am using IAR v8.11 to build two mature projects based on; an LPC1759 and an LPC1857.  I want to migrate to the CMSIS libraries.

I am new to the CMSIS PACK, but I've tried the CMSIS 5 pack from ARM and the NXP specific packs from Keil.  So far, no luck.

When I try to Create a New Project using a CMSIS Pack, there are no examples to choose from in the "Select Example" dialog, regardless the Pack. 

Thoughts?  Hints?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi John Gerthoffer,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
the opportunity to serve you.
Please downloading the LPC177x_8x CMSIS - Compliant Standard Peripheral Firmware Driver Library via the link below.
Have a great day,

TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

vigneshbalaji
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

Is there any CMSIS example for KEA-128?

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You can find some demos via the link below.

http://www.nxp.com/products/developer-resources/hardware-development-tools/startertrak-development-b...

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos