cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5748G S32 IDE ERROR

tony_huang
Contributor III

Hi,

I am using  MPC5748G  to develop  t-box controller, the IDE is S32,   the debugger is  PE.  During compilation, my project sometimes  is  OK, but sometimes   encountered   a  error, and I  didn't  modify  the  project.  The errors  are below.
 62C6489842DB1AD0D83418D75B5DEA26.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

it seems you use some kind of printf function (sprintf, fprintf, printf or something like that). Could you please share your project? I would like to test it on my side.

Which version of S32DS you use? (version 1.0 or 1.1)?

Did you try to clean the project and then compile?

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

tony_huang
Contributor III

Hello,Martin

I am sorry, my project  is encrypted and can not copy out. Now we are using S32DS V1.1 version.

I checked my project and did not find printf function.  I also cleaned the project but the error is still exist.B841B6A6680901F50AC4EE0EF9CF1062.png

5040C5A3DE5D22D6288CE85E3E805AB3.png

Regards,

Tom_Chen

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Tom,

it is strange. The functions __read_console, __write_console, etc are callback function for work with console. Is it suitable for you to submit a new question fro NXP Support at NXP website and send me the project this way?

How to submit a new question for NXP Support 

It is nearly impossible to find the source of the problem without the project, but if you cannot send your project I recommend you to search files below and try to find some of these functions in your project.

pastedImage_2.png

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos