Codewarrior 10.7 issue with demo9S08DZ60 eval. board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Codewarrior 10.7 issue with demo9S08DZ60 eval. board

garrettodom
Contributor I

I have a DELL Vostro PC running windows 7 enterprise service pack 1.  Using P&E Hardware Interface Driver, Version 12 (Win XP/Vista/7/8/10) for the USB Multi-link and Codewarrior 10.7.  The pre-loaded program that came on the board worked fine.  I opened code-warrior and started  new bareboard project using absolute assembly.  Once the project was created, I entered source.asm and deleted the auto generated stuff.  

I then pasted in the supplied example code provided with the board.  Before re-flashing an erase-all command was given, which worked, the lights were no longer flashing.  Then an erase and flash command was issued. Code warrior said this was completed successfully but the board LEDs are no longer flashing.  Please advise.  This is for a project-based course at Louisiana State University Shreveport.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Garret,

I would recommend you to test the mc9s08dz60_demo project that comes with the installation of CodeWarrior, you can find it on the following path:

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.7\MCU\CodeWarrior_Examples\HC_Examples\mc9s08dz60_demo

Import this project to your workspace and let me know if it helps.

I would also recommend you to create the new project selecting C and ASM languages, this way the startup code will be added to your project.

Best Regards,
Carlos Mendoza
Technical Support Engineer

0 Kudos