Install the Extensible SDK ERROR

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install the Extensible SDK ERROR

huangzhaocn
Contributor I

Can you help me to solve this problem? There were 11 WARNING and 1 ERROR messages shown. The log as below:

### Shell environment set up for builds. ###

You can now run 'bitbake <target>'

Common targets are:
core-image-minimal
core-image-sato
meta-toolchain
meta-ide-support

You can also run generated qemu images with a command like 'runqemu qemux86'
Preparing SDK for fsl-image-gui...
Parsing recipes...WARNING: /home/huangzhao/fsl-imx-fb_sdk/layers/meta-bsp/recipes-multimedia/gstreamer/gstreamer1.0_1.8.1.bb: Unable to get checksum for gstreamer1.0 SRC_URI entry 0001-introspection.m4-prefix-pkgconfig-paths-with-PKG_CON.patch: file could not be found
WARNING: /home/huangzhao/fsl-imx-fb_sdk/layers/meta-bsp/recipes-multimedia/gstreamer/gstreamer1.0-rtsp-server_1.8.1.bb: Unable to get checksum for gstreamer1.0-rtsp-server SRC_URI entry 0001-Don-t-hardcode-libtool-name-when-using-introspection.patch: file could not be found
WARNING: /home/huangzhao/fsl-imx-fb_sdk/layers/meta-bsp/recipes-multimedia/gstreamer/gstreamer1.0-rtsp-server_1.8.1.bb: Unable to get checksum for gstreamer1.0-rtsp-server SRC_URI entry 0001-introspection.m4-prefix-pkgconfig-paths-with-PKG_CON.patch: file could not be found
WARNING: /home/huangzhao/fsl-imx-fb_sdk/layers/meta-bsp/recipes-multimedia/gstreamer/gstreamer1.0-plugins-good_1.8.1.bb: Unable to get checksum for gstreamer1.0-plugins-good SRC_URI entry 0001-introspection.m4-prefix-pkgconfig-paths-with-PKG_CON.patch: file could not be found
WARNING: /home/huangzhao/fsl-imx-fb_sdk/layers/meta-bsp/recipes-multimedia/gstreamer/gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad_1.8.1.bb: Unable to get checksum for gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad SRC_URI entry 0001-introspection.m4-prefix-pkgconfig-paths-with-PKG_CON.patch: file could not be found
WARNING: /home/huangzhao/fsl-imx-fb_sdk/layers/meta-bsp/recipes-multimedia/gstreamer/gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad_1.8.1.bb: Unable to get checksum for gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad SRC_URI entry 0001-Makefile.am-don-t-hardcode-libtool-name-when-running.patch: file could not be found
WARNING: /home/huangzhao/fsl-imx-fb_sdk/layers/meta-bsp/recipes-multimedia/gstreamer/gstreamer1.0-plugins-base_1.8.1.bb: Unable to get checksum for gstreamer1.0-plugins-base SRC_URI entry 0001-introspection.m4-prefix-pkgconfig-paths-with-PKG_CON.patch: file could not be found
WARNING: /home/huangzhao/fsl-imx-fb_sdk/layers/meta-bsp/recipes-multimedia/gstreamer/gstreamer1.0-plugins-base_1.8.1.bb: Unable to get checksum for gstreamer1.0-plugins-base SRC_URI entry 0001-Makefile.am-don-t-hardcode-libtool-name-when-running.patch: file could not be found
WARNING: /home/huangzhao/fsl-imx-fb_sdk/layers/meta-bsp/recipes-multimedia/gstreamer/gstreamer1.0-plugins-base_1.8.1.bb: Unable to get checksum for gstreamer1.0-plugins-base SRC_URI entry 0002-Makefile.am-prefix-calls-to-pkg-config-with-PKG_CONF.patch: file could not be found
WARNING: /home/huangzhao/fsl-imx-fb_sdk/layers/meta-bsp/recipes-multimedia/gstreamer/gstreamer1.0-plugins-base_1.8.1.bb: Unable to get checksum for gstreamer1.0-plugins-base SRC_URI entry 0003-riff-add-missing-include-directories-when-calling-in.patch: file could not be found
WARNING: /home/huangzhao/fsl-imx-fb_sdk/layers/meta-bsp/recipes-multimedia/gstreamer/gstreamer1.0-plugins-base_1.8.1.bb: Unable to get checksum for gstreamer1.0-plugins-base SRC_URI entry 0004-rtsp-drop-incorrect-reference-to-gstreamer-sdp-in-Ma.patch: file could not be found
done.
Parsing of 2216 .bb files complete (0 cached, 2216 parsed). 2791 targets, 439 skipped, 5 masked, 0 errors.
NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies
ERROR: Uninative selected but not configured, please set UNINATIVE_URL

Summary: There were 11 WARNING messages shown.
Summary: There was 1 ERROR message shown, returning a non-zero exit code.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

vivekrajpara
Contributor III

Hi All,

I have same question. I am also getting same error while setting up extended sdk in yocto for nxp image. I checked all manifest files and uninative tarball are also in same folder but still getting error. Did anyone got proper solution for it.

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek

0 Kudos

xiaoqin
Contributor II

I had the same error and figured out that l need to copy all the manifest files as well as the buildtool install shell and the generated ininative tarball to the same folder where the main install shell script was running. Hope this helps

0 Kudos

jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Could you tell me more information?

which BSP are you using? what is the step to reproduce the issue?

0 Kudos