AnsweredAssumed Answered

Dali Slave LPC1114 does not react on broadcast commands

Question asked by Jens Klöker on Oct 15, 2016
Latest reply on Jan 17, 2017 by Jens Klöker

Hello together,

I made a design for a Dali slave like described in AN11174. Behause I'm not using an external oscillator I set the Variable "MAIN_CLKSRCSEL_Val" in the file "system_LPC11xx.c" to "0x00000000" for using the internal RC oscillator. After flashing the software and after reset the heartbeat led is blinking in a 1s interval - so far so good. As Dali Master which works well with other Dali devices (slaves) I use a Siemens Dali KNX Gateway. When the Dali Master sends out a search broadcast the signal at the dali in pin of the microcontroller looks fine (oscilloscope). But I don't get out a response at the dali out pin. Furthermore the heartbeat led continues blinking in 1s interval without blinking randomly inbetween. I tried to debug the issue, but I don't find the Dali command handler in the source files. The first step I would do is having a look in the command handler and find out, why the broadcast commands doesn't lead to some action. Does anybody know how I could get a deeper look inside the command handler? What could I else do, to get my slave responding?
Best regards!

Outcomes