SD ADC in MPC5775K

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD ADC in MPC5775K

annaxu
Contributor I

Now i want to make sure whether the SD ADC has completed the sample,but I don't know where is the data  .  If anyone knows how to get the sample data from the SD ADC?  Please help me ~

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

yinlei
Contributor III

Is your problem solved? , How to look at the data from the ram, I have the starting address of the ADC, but the data seems wrong

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I am not SD ADC expert, but from my point of view, it is not possible to read output data from SD ADC directly. This data are provided to ACQ (A-H) unit, which is also part of Acquisition Block, which executes complex mathematical operation with the data.

pastedImage_1.png

If you only need analog to digital conversion without the features of Signal Processing Toolbox, I can recommend you SAR-ADC, which is determined for this purpose.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

annaxu
Contributor I

Hi Martin, very thanks for your reply! However, I don't  know the function of the ACQ(a-h), and i'm  not sure how the data is changed after this unit . And i just know  the sample data  is transfered to  systerm RAM via the SDMA ,so  now i want to read the data from systerm ram , but it's difficult for me .Do you know how to solve this problem?

Besides, I need the ADC works at 10Ms/sec ,so  i can't use the SAR-ADC for its low sample rates but the SD-ADC in AFE.

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

ACQ is only a small part of the SPE module, which is very complex. I am not able to tell you, how to use it, because it is out of my scope. Unfortunately, I am not able to provide any document or application note how to work with this module.

The only possibility how to get the information about this modules is professional support.

Professional Support for Microcontrollers|NXP 

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

annaxu
Contributor I

i'm looking forward to your reply~

and my email address : tian9496@foxmail.com

0 Kudos