I am working with tower kit (TWR-K60N512) , Can anyone send me Ethernet stack for the mentioned board to start working on this board .
I am using keil 4 platform.
you can use FNET --> FNET Embedded TCP/IP Stack
or lwIP --> lwIP - A Lightweight TCP/IP stack - Summary [Savannah]
please what is your MCU?
For TWR-K60N512 you could find useful:
In latest FNET version is support for IAR and KDS, so is needed to add FNET to it by yourself.
Please see attached file.
I hope this helps you.
Have a great day.
MCU is MK60N512VMD100
Still I don't have clarity on how to get stack . Can you attach the stack which are compatible with KEIL 4
RTCS stack is fully compatible with TWR-K60N512 and Keil 4.
It is needed to go on MQX™ Classic Software Solutions|NXP and download MQX RTOS 4.2.0.exe
Please,see the document above for more details.
fNET is tested with Keil 5.11
I have downloaded MQX RTOS 4.2.0.exe and tried to open with Keil 4 , but its not getting opened.
Path of file I am using : C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_2\rtcs\build\uv4\rtcs_twrk60n512.
It was showing :: The project file has a newer major version number which is not compatible with this programmer version.
Tell me whether I have to open with Keil 5 or other version ,
Hi KARTHIK A S ,
Freescale MQX RTOS was compiled and tested with these
• Kinetis Development Studio version 3.0.0
• Support available for Kinetis devices
• See build projects in the Kinetis Design Studio subdirectory
• Makefile build option: TOOL=kds
• CodeWarrior Development Studio for Microcontrollers
• Support available for Kinetis and ColdFire devices
• See build projects in the cw10gcc subdirectory
• Makefile build option (Kinetis GCC only): TOOL=cw10gcc
• IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM® Version 7.40.1
• Support available for Kinetis and Vybrid devices
• See build projects in iar subdirectories
• Makefile build option: TOOL=iar
• ARM Development Studio 5 (DS-5™) version 5.20.1
• DS-5 Starter Kit for Vybrid Controllers version 5.20.1
• DS-5 Vybrid Controller Edition 5.20.1
• Support available for Vybrid devices
• See build projects in the ds5 subdirectory
• Makefile build option: TOOL=ds5
• ARM-MDK - Keil® μVision® version 5.14.0 and
• ARM-MDK Legacy Pack add-in - extending MDK with MQX RTOS Task Aware Debugger plugin
• See build projects in the uv4 subdirectories
• Makefile build option: TOOL=uv4
• GNU Tools for ARM Embedded Processors revision 4.8-2014-q3-update
• Makefile build option: TOOL=gcc_arm
• Makefile support (mingw32-make version 4.8.4)
• Library makefiles are located in <MQX_root_dir>/build/make/<board>
• Application makefiles are located in <example_dir>/make/<board>
Retrieving data ...