cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional language support added

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcadmin on Thu Mar 22 09:55:43 MST 2012
Support for languages other than English has been added to the site.

Currently supported languages: Chinese (Simple), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Russian
You can change your default language used for the interface and translated content (if available) by going to the user (http://www.lpcware.com/user) tab and selecting the language from the right menu.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Ex-Zero on Wed Mar 28 13:43:33 MST 2012
Yes, German is my native language.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcadmin on Wed Mar 28 09:06:25 MST 2012
>Which of them is German ?
Sorry, this language support is setup, but not selectable yet on the language menu. Currently only Chinese is available.
None of the site content is (yet) available in German (or even Chinese). As translations come along, those options will be activated.
Language translations are not automatic, someone needs to do them and verify them, so it might take a little while for them to come online and some might take longer than others.

Is German the language you prefer to use?
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Ex-Zero on Wed Mar 28 07:43:51 MST 2012
I can select Chinese (Simple), Chinese (Traditional) or English here.

Which of them is German ?
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Ex-Zero on Wed Mar 28 07:36:46 MST 2012
[collapse]Currently supported languages: Chinese (Simple), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Russian.

You can change your default language...selecting the language from the right menu.
[/collapse]

I can select Chinese (Simple), Chinese (Traditional) or English here.

Which of them is German ?
0 Kudos