Dear engineer, I have a question about simulation of signal integrity of DDR3L.Enclosure is the result of my simulation(R-C parallel termin--ation is done), including the signal wave on driver(CPU side) and receiver(DDR3L side).It bothers me tha

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear engineer, I have a question about simulation of signal integrity of DDR3L.Enclosure is the result of my simulation(R-C parallel termin--ation is done), including the signal wave on driver(CPU side) and receiver(DDR3L side).It bothers me tha

longqiluo
Contributor II

simulation of signal integrity of DDR3L

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Bulat
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

What is the question?

0 Kudos

longqiluo
Contributor II

the problem has been solved but thank you as well! Now  I am using p1023 for my design,when I using CW10.5.1 to download u-boot to my board,I have problem.my board NORflash is S29GL512P, organized as  32 MX16 X1 ,  I just followed the applicqation note AN4948 to burn flash to my board, but I can't execute the step"Add flash programmer actions"because the button is invalid   and gray , could you tell me what happened and how can i download u-boot to my board?

0 Kudos

addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Did you use Linux OS?

0 Kudos

longqiluo
Contributor II

yes ,but now I just take the step to programmer flash ,after last problem,I found something worry in my init file ,now I get new problem like below

pastedImage_0.png

my init file select like below:

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

do you have any suggestions for my problem?

0 Kudos

addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Do you use Usbtap or Cwtap? Also, check if you can manually launch ccs.exe from \PA\ccs\bin\.

Adrian

0 Kudos