cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about TWR-K20D72M board

harshadgami
Contributor I

Hello,

I am working with TWR-K20D72M board. I am interfacing CAT25256-EEPROM with this board over SPI.

my code is written below.i am used "IAR EMBEDDED" software.

In my code SPI_write_byte & SPI_read_byte both function have some problem.i cannot communicate with CAT25256 device.

i have a no idea how SPI resistor & flags are used.

please give a solution for how to communicate with CAT25256. give a reference code for (1)master_initialization(2)mater_write(3)slave_initialization(4)master_read

Please provide any solution so that i can write and read a value for CAT25256 device in proper address.

It would be more appreciable if any kind of suggestions will be get.

Thanks,

HARSHAD

Original Attachment has been moved to: code.txt.zip

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi harshad,

Because I don't have the CAT25256-EEPROM, then you should test it by yourself and give me your test result.

Did you use the oscilloscope or the logic analyzer to get the SPI wave from the K20D72M? Whether it meets the CAT25256 demand.

Besides,  the CAT25256 clock frequency should lower than 10Mhz,  please test your SPI wave, what the baud rate you are using now.

Wish it helps you!

Any question, please let me know !

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos