cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project USB_CDC.eww

sandraarias
Contributor I

Hello!!

I’m trying to load IAR project on K53 for MED-GLU, the application note does not include the USB_CDC.eww… Could you please help me!!

Regards!!

0 Kudos
2 Replies

sandraarias
Contributor I

Hello!! Thank you very much!!

I installed the evaluation version (so, I don't have access to the example files) for understanding the glucometer application, and then migrating to a free software... But, actually I cannot even load the software from MED-GLU nor MEDICAL-GUI. Indeed, my board TWR-K53-N512 is not recognized.

Any suggestion?

Regards!

0 Kudos

xiangjunrong
Contributor IV

Hi, Sandra,

I think this is the scenario, previously, the IAR has examples, which located at the directory after you install IAR.

C:\Program Files (x86)\IAR Systems\Embedded Workbench 7.0\arm\examples

If the IAR install a lof examples, the IAR package will be too large, now, the example are removed as the text.txt says:

Pls read the "readme.txt" located at :C:\Program Files (x86)\IAR Systems\Embedded Workbench 7.0\arm\examples

Now, the KSDK has the cdc example if you have installed the KSSK1.3, pls refer to the CDC example:

D:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\examples\frdmk64f\demo_apps\usb\device\cdc\virtual_com\mqx\iar

Hope it can help you.

BR

XiangJun Rong

"readme.txt" says:

To increase the download and installation speed for IAR Embedded Workbench,

the example projects are no longer part of the installed product.

Example projects can be downloaded on a per chip manufacturer basis using

the Examples page in the IAR Embedded Workbench Information Center.

In cases when no internet access is available, the examples can also be unpacked from the DVD installation media.

0 Kudos