Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About PE I2C setting "Polling trials"

Jump to solution
jason_zhang
Contributor III

Hi

How can I set  "Polling trials" for I2C at 250kHz speed?

Thank you!

IIC.bmp

Jason

0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your more details, you are using InternalI2C module, not the I2C_LDD module.

I have check the generated code, actually, the number of polling trials is just control the wait times, if the the flag is got, then the code will break from the wait for(;;).

About the data setting ,there has no detail rule, here I suggest you use the max data:65535, because it is just like the while in the polling mode, just used for wait the sent status.

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
jason_zhang
Contributor III

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your more details, you are using InternalI2C module, not the I2C_LDD module.

I have check the generated code, actually, the number of polling trials is just control the wait times, if the the flag is got, then the code will break from the wait for(;;).

About the data setting ,there has no detail rule, here I suggest you use the max data:65535, because it is just like the while in the polling mode, just used for wait the sent status.

Have a great day,
Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
jason_zhang
Contributor III

Hi Jingjing

Pls check the file attached.

Thank you!

Jason

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi  Jason,

Thank you for your interest in NXP product, I would like to provide service for you!

Could you tell me which chip you are using? and What the IDE you are using now?

I use the KDS3.0 and create a Kinetis project, when I add the I2C_LDD component, I didn't find the Polling trials which you are mentioned:

39.jpg

So, please tell me more information or you can give me your test project, I would like to help you to check it.

Waiting for your reply!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

0 Kudos
jason_zhang
Contributor III

Hi Jingjing

KEA128

+

CodeWarrior for MCU

Version: 10.6.4

Thank you very much!

Jason

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jason,

It's really very strange,  I also use the cw10.6.4, but I didn't find the item which you are mentioned:

42.jpg

Attached is my test project, you can open my project, whether it has the I2C polling trials in my project on your side.

Please check my project at first!

I also test our KDS for KEA128, it also don't have that items.

Have a great day,

Jingjing

0 Kudos