cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCF52223 Usb host

michele_darold
Contributor I
Hi all,
I'm new to freescale coldfire MCF5222x family. I'm using for test M52223EVB.

I have downloaded the lastet CMX_USB_LITE stack from freescale site. I have build the demo for usb host mass storage.

When I try to read the 128Mb usb stick (ship the evb) I have no problem, the same for my usb stick of 512Mb. I can read all the file and directory in usb stick.

The problems came with usb stick of 1gb, the demo reply "Request failed" when I ask for "dir" command. The software recognize the usb stick but I have this problem.

Is due to ffs thin flash files system that I'm using or because I have a particular usb stick not recognized by the usb host driver?

I have underdstand that the thin-lib.a shipped this cmx_usb_lite is a SuperThin Build, i'm right?

Is available the source code of cmx-ffs-thin or there is a build without superthin option? or I must to buy It from cmx?

Regards
Michele Da Rold
ECS srl

Message Edited by michele.darold on 2008-02-18 11:59 AM
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Juansel10
Contributor I
Hi:

I'm having the same problem but with the M52211EVB board, I unfortunately erase the data from the USB Flash Stick, I connect to the board in the Host DEMO and I got this:

Please Connect Flash Stick
Mass-storage driver initialization failure.
Please connect another device.

Driver initilization Failure. Can you please help me, the I connect another USB stick of 4 gb, and 1 gb and 512 mb and have the same problem.

Another favor, can you please give me a copy of your flash stick that came with your board to place it into my flash stick, and then try it.

Thanks
0 Kudos