Graphic in MQX

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphic in MQX

Maty
Contributor I

I'm beginner in Vybrid. I should simple question, what are possibilities to make graphic with MQX used all ability of Vybrid. I mean PC program in which can do screens, widgets, rotation, and other graphic effect.

Thanks

Martin

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Martin,

MQX contains a DCU4 driver for Vybrid devices, you can find more information about this driver in the MQX_IO_User_Guide (chapter 34)

In addition you can find a dcu4 example code, this example shows the use of the DCU driver functionality on multiple layers: display, event handling, timing update, and alpha blending.

This example is located at the path: C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_2\mqx\examples\dcu4

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Maty
Contributor I

Thank for information, but I had in mind some Windows graphic creators which do C source for MQX in vybrid supporting dcu4.

Perhaps PEG but I don't know whether support vybride and dcu4.

Thank for next tips.

Martin

0 Kudos