Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX 4.0 project wizard NOT listed

Jump to solution
niklasroth
Contributor III

Hi

I'm missing the MQX 4.0 project wizard (only MQX-Lite available)! See picture below. How do I get it? Do I need to buy a specific liscense to get this?

System: Windows 7

Installed: CW 10.6, MQX 4.2

anyone who can help me?

best regards, Nik

mqx_project_wizard_missing.png

1 Solution
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Niklas,

Please follow the below steps:

1. Go to Help->Install New Software

pastedImage_0.png

2. In the work with space select  FSL MCU Eclipse Update Site - http://freescale.com/lgfiles/updates/Eclipse/MCU10_6/com.freescale.mcu.updatesite

pastedImage_1.png

3. Select MCU v10.6 Updates for MQX and click next  (follow the steps to complete the operation)

pastedImage_5.png

4. After install the plug-ins, restart CodeWarrior. At this point you should be able to create a new MQX project.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Niklas,

Please follow the below steps:

1. Go to Help->Install New Software

pastedImage_0.png

2. In the work with space select  FSL MCU Eclipse Update Site - http://freescale.com/lgfiles/updates/Eclipse/MCU10_6/com.freescale.mcu.updatesite

pastedImage_1.png

3. Select MCU v10.6 Updates for MQX and click next  (follow the steps to complete the operation)

pastedImage_5.png

4. After install the plug-ins, restart CodeWarrior. At this point you should be able to create a new MQX project.

Have a great day,
Sol

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

niklasroth
Contributor III

Work just well!! Thank you for your help!! :smileycheck::smileyplus::smileylaugh:

0 Kudos