I'm tryng to create a new project on a custom board (even on a FRDMK22F512) and MQX (I don't want to use KDS).
I had a lot of problem to porting librairies even with the cloning tool and problems to program / debug (because the Target Type is not present under CW : Re: MQ vs KDS ).
Now, after several lost days, I can run some little pieces of code
But on the UART side, I had found, I think, 2 bugs in MXQ :
2. Baud rate
1. MUX :
In the init_gpio.c files (from the TWRK22F120M) :
A14 - A15 : OK UART0
E0 - E1 (second error : MUX disable : 3 - 4...) : OK UART1
E16 - E17 : These pins are not present on none package : it's PTB2 and PTB3, not PORTE for UART2
2. BAUD RATE :
I tried UART0 at 115200 in the user_config.h file. I had 172 KBd in Tx pin...
Even with the IOCTL function, same BR :
_mqx_uint baud ;
baud = 19200 ;
ioctl(uart0_handle, IO_IOCTL_SERIAL_SET_BAUD, &baud) ;
By writing manually the registers, I can have 115200Bds :
UART_MemMapPtr uart = UART0_BASE_PTR;
uart->BDH = 0 ;
uart->BDL = 65 ; // 115200
I will continue just few days to find bugs, after, I'll give up (K22_100 is written as supported by MQX : Freescale MQX™ Software Solutions|Freescale).