AnsweredAssumed Answered

Errors while building i.MX 6 Series Platform SDK  "Version 1.1"

Question asked by Ganesh C on Aug 24, 2015
Latest reply on Mar 20, 2017 by Yuri Muhin

I have downloaded  "i.MX 6 Series Platform SDK" from the link provided by the freescale community. And followed all the steps written in readme.pdf provided with sdk package itself while build command it's giving following errors.

Building caam_blob_gen [mx6dq sabre_ai a]

Compiling apps/caam_blob_gen/src/caam_blob_gen.c

Compiling apps/common/ivt.c

Compiling apps/common/platform_init.c

Linking caam_blob_gen

/root/mgc/embedded/codebench/bin/../arm-none-eabi/lib//libc.a(lib_a-assert.o): In function `__assert_func':

assert.c:(.text+0x3c): undefined reference to `abort'

/root/sdk/iMX6_Platform_SDK/output/mx6dq/lib/libsdk.a(runtime_support.o): In function `_execve':

/root/sdk/iMX6_Platform_SDK/sdk/utility/src/runtime_support.c:77: undefined reference to `errno'

/root/sdk/iMX6_Platform_SDK/sdk/utility/src/runtime_support.c:77: undefined reference to `errno'

/root/sdk/iMX6_Platform_SDK/output/mx6dq/lib/libsdk.a(runtime_support.o): In function `_fork':

/root/sdk/iMX6_Platform_SDK/sdk/utility/src/runtime_support.c:83: undefined reference to `errno'

/root/sdk/iMX6_Platform_SDK/sdk/utility/src/runtime_support.c:83: undefined reference to `errno'

/root/sdk/iMX6_Platform_SDK/output/mx6dq/lib/libsdk.a(runtime_support.o): In function `_sbrk':

/root/sdk/iMX6_Platform_SDK/sdk/utility/src/runtime_support.c:255: undefined reference to `abort'

/root/sdk/iMX6_Platform_SDK/output/mx6dq/lib/libsdk.a(runtime_support.o): In function `_kill':

/root/sdk/iMX6_Platform_SDK/sdk/utility/src/runtime_support.c:269: undefined reference to `errno'

/root/sdk/iMX6_Platform_SDK/sdk/utility/src/runtime_support.c:269: undefined reference to `errno'

/root/sdk/iMX6_Platform_SDK/output/mx6dq/lib/libsdk.a(runtime_support.o): In function `_link':

/root/sdk/iMX6_Platform_SDK/sdk/utility/src/runtime_support.c:280: undefined reference to `errno'

/root/sdk/iMX6_Platform_SDK/sdk/utility/src/runtime_support.c:280: undefined reference to `errno'

/root/sdk/iMX6_Platform_SDK/output/mx6dq/lib/libsdk.a(runtime_support.o): In function `_unlink':

/root/sdk/iMX6_Platform_SDK/sdk/utility/src/runtime_support.c:286: undefined reference to `errno'

/root/sdk/iMX6_Platform_SDK/output/mx6dq/lib/libsdk.a(runtime_support.o):/root/sdk/iMX6_Platform_SDK/sdk/utility/src/runtime_support.c:286: more undefined references to `errno' follow

make[1]: *** [/root/sdk/iMX6_Platform_SDK/output/mx6dq/caam_blob_gen/sabre_ai_rev_a/caam_blob_gen.elf] Error 1

make: *** [caam_blob_gen] Error 2

+ result=2

+ build_name='mx6dq sabre_ai rev_a ALL'

+ '[' 2 -eq 0 ']'

+ printf '\n\033[31mBuild mx6dq sabre_ai rev_a ALL failed with return code 2!\033[92m\n\n'

Build mx6dq sabre_ai rev_a ALL failed with return code 2!

+ exit 1

root@swdev:~/sdk/iMX6_Platform_SDK#

I checked all the paths related with libraries in paths.mk and flags.mk and seems to be in right location.

How can I resolve this error.

Thanx in advance.

Regards,
Ganesh

Attachments

Outcomes