cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what, or where, is "TU1"?

GaryOlmstead
Senior Contributor I

Hi --

I have a custom board with a K64FX512, and CW 10.6.  My program just waves some I/O lines up and down. There is one, single bit output, and one, two bit output. No timers, no interrupts, nothing.   I have a compiler error that says: "Auto select settings failed because there are no other proper requirements for timing configuration (Counter frequency)" and under Location, it says "TU1/Counter frequency" and under Type it says "Processor Expert Problem".  There is a second one that is identical except it says "TU1/Overrun period".

The odd part is that I am not using a timer for anything, and the K64 Reference Manual has no entry for "TU1".

So, what is it, where is it, and how do I get rid of it?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Gary,

Please send your project to me , or i can not understand your problem , thank !

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

GaryOlmstead
Senior Contributor I

Hi Alice --

I have it zipped up, but how do I attach it, or send it to you?  The "Actions" button says no actions are available.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Gary,

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_0.png

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

GaryOlmstead
Senior Contributor I

Yes, I tried that, but mine only says "No actions are available."

0 Kudos

GaryOlmstead
Senior Contributor I

In any case, I accidently stumbled across the answer.  If you right click on the error message in the Problems window, a list box pops up, and one of the choices is "Open Processor Expert Problem".  Double click on that, and the Component Inspector opens up with "TU1" selected.