i.mx6q audio codec rt3261 record only noise sometimes

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.mx6q audio codec rt3261 record only noise sometimes

zjz
Contributor II

i.mx6q sabreauto board  i replaced the original audio codec cs42888 with rt3261. now   play is ok , record sometimes is ok , sometimes you can only hear noise.

I linked codec ADCDAT1 to DACDAT1 and there is no noise speak out when recording .   I am sure there is something wrong  in data transfer  in  i.mx6q when record  but i don't how to fix it. 

Could anyone help me

Labels (3)
Tags (4)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

zjz
Contributor II

I  linked codec  rt3261 to im6q  SSI interface instead of ESAI interface

ssi.png

ssi2.png

and It works well

0 Kudos

weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi zj,

I can't confirm if your connections of I2S signals on schematic is correct, so could you give a scrrenshot of your schematic or share your schematic ? if you don't want to share it with me, you can refter to our another solution for i.MX6Q which is name MCIMX6 SabreSDP , you can find it's schematic on web link : http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=i.MX6Q&fpsp=1&tab=Design_Tools_Tab

pastedImage_2.png

then compare your I2S connections with that of Sabre SDP design, check if they are correct .

Regards,

Weidong

0 Kudos

zjz
Contributor II

5566.png

i.MX 6Quad Sabre-AI this is the schematic i'm  using    CPU_DAI is ESAI  and original codec is CS42888

I replaced CS42888 with rt3261.

0 Kudos

zjz
Contributor II

esai_interface.png

is there something wrong ?

Thks for your reply

0 Kudos

zjz
Contributor II

imx6q   ESAI audio interface   <---> rt3261

I linked rt3261 ADCDAT1 to DACDAT1  and  no noise spk out when recording  

so I think  there is something wrong in  imx6q  receiveing data  from codec rt3261 ADCDAT1       

0 Kudos