cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kds 2.0.0 - processor expert - K22FN512LH12 error

mjg8t
Contributor IV

Hi There,

I am getting the error as seen in the image when creating a processor expert project for the mk22fn512lh12 as is on the FRDM-k22f board. first error: "Error in the inherited component settings ".  See attached image for follow on errors.

I have installed KDS 2.0, SDK 1.1.1 and SDK and processor expert updates for eclipse as well.  I have also esured that I have built the platfromxx.a library for the k22f MCU.

It appears that there some incompatiblity with the k22f and the installed hal libraries.  Am I doing something wrong or is the given device truly imcompatilbe with the latest processor expert?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

mjg8t
Contributor IV

Fortunately I ran accross Erich Stygers excellent webpage and guide on running the FRDM-K22f with processor expert here:

USB with the Freescale FRDM-K22F Board | MCU on Eclipse

The guide indicated that there is an additional Processor Expert K22F update for eclipse needed that is NOT currently listed on teh KDS2.0 updates list here:

Kinetis Design Studio Integrated Development |Freescale

Hopefully freescale can add the udpate here?

So, in short after finding and running the update that is available from the link listed by Erich and updating through eclipse the PE and K22F is able to run properly.  Link to use in searvhing for update in eclipse: "http://freescale.com/lgfiles/updates/Eclipse/KDS"

Thanks Erich!

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi M J,

Could you attach your project , then we can reproduce the error quickly and find the solution as soon as possible.

Best Regards

Alice

0 Kudos