MQX, Sustained Ethernet (TCP/IP) Speed on K60

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX, Sustained Ethernet (TCP/IP) Speed on K60

pmt
Contributor V

Can anyone share benchmarking information for sustained speed on the Ethernet port on the K60?  I'm interested in:

- With MQX/RTCS, another RT/OS, or without OS

- TCP, UDP, and/or raw Ethernet packets

Using MQX/RTCS (4.1 with H/W IP checksum support turned on) on a TCP socket I was able to sustain 30Mb/sec transfers.  This is running K60 @ 100MHz doing dummy writes of 1460 bytes each to an RTCS send(). 

But I'm really trying to get a sense for what the underlying hardware is capable of without the software overhead.

Thanks,

PMT 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi pmt,

Unfortunately I don’t have updated information but please check the below information per Freescale MQX 4.0.0 Release Notes:

<--

RTCS TCP/IP code has been updated and throughput has been improved.

o Measured by Freescale FNET fBench tool: TCP TX~11Mbps; TCP RX~5Mbps; UDP TX ~25Mbps; UDP RX~24Mbps tested with TWRK60D100@96Mhz board at default configuration.

-->

This is on K60DN512 96 MHz,

I hope this helps, have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos